• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    "D*** it!" Nicholas hissed to himself as the Cerebus slowly approached him, baring their dripping fangs. Looks like they had a fresh meal of human flesh not too long ago.

Both Cerebus leaped towards him, ready to kill, but just in time, Nicholas grabbed a pair of short daggers and stabbed them both. The pair of Cerebus smashed against the wall, blood bursting out of their mouths. Then, a scaly like creature walked towards Nicholas. The part that shocked Nicholas, that it had a familiar set of numbers. That Hunters was the same Hunter that killed Alicia. Without thinking twice, he rushed towards the Hunter, fire in his eyes and armed with his knife.

The Hunter grabbed the knife, with Nicholas still gripping onto it, and slung him into the wall. The Hunter twirled around and attempted to stab Nicholas with it's claws. Luckily, he flipped out of the way and avoided the assault. He then shot a good 3 shots at the Hunter's chest with his Magnum. The Hunter shrieked in pain and agony, until it decided to retreat. Cussing under his breath, Nicholas got up and sprinted towards the Hunter.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    ((Can I still Join if so here is my template. Oh PM me to tell me so I don't have to hunt things down. ^-^))

Name: Zero Brooks
    Team or survivor: Survivor
    Unique item: A jagged knife that he carved arrows with to make ammo for his crossbow.
    Apparance: A handcrafted belt clings to his waist, a beretta on both sides of him for quick action. his switch knife pocketed. He wears a White muscle shirt and camo pants. He wars his dirtbike gloves so when he runs out of ammo he has his fists for the monsters to deal with.
    Items : Crossbow, Switchknife, and a dual berettas.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    He awakes on the cold, blood-stained floor of the police department (R.P.D) and listens in on his radio. For safety reasons he turned it down so the noise won't attract much of those monsters. He tried to talk but the pain from falling off the second floor railing by the evidence room still ached his ribs, which were practicaly shattered.

"This is a citizen survivor any officers out there? Hello? Copy.." He rasped.

He waited for several seconds before a response broke through the static. A rescue squad was being sent over to investigate the station and collect him in the process.

Two hours has passed since they said the crew was being sent over. How long is this going to take? He asked his self. He managed to stand up and he pulled off his white beater and wrapped it around his chest to ease the pain some. He walked out of the room into the Main Lobby. Sitting by the computer laid a dead woman. She must've been a secretary. He went over to the desk and took a closer look. Her hands twitched but he couldn't see it out of the corner of his eyes and she clasped her bony, cold hands around his neck and tugged him towards her. He struggled out of the zombie's grasp and pulled out one of his berettas and aimed at her bloody forehead. He took a shot and with the other beretta shot microseconds before he shot the other bullet. The two shells collided and the zombie's head exploded.

He holstered his guns and walked towards the entrance. He stumbled backwards as zombies broke through the door. With a look of worry, he ran to the desk at which he killed the female zombie. He took out his crossbow and loaded three arrows in it and shot down four zombies as one arrow pierced through a zombie and struck the one behind it square in the chest. The swarm was going to overtake him if no one came to help...

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    The Hunter then ceased it's silly game of tag when it stopped in an elevator shaft. With it's gargantuan claws, it slashed it's nails deeply onto the control board, causing the elevator drop like a lead weight. Guess this is a suicide mission. He know that both of us will die when the Elevator reaches the ground and smashes into tiny bits. It was very intelligent of a B.O.W, that's how I created it.

Glad that you can join Zero Shiberu.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
    He looked around his surroundings and realised the obvious. He was going to die. Until someone from the second floor lowered the ladder. He turned his attention towards it and jumped off the desk and dashed towards the ladder. Climbing up the ladder must be his only escape until he reached the top. The Hunter is what caused it to fall and now it is what will kill him. He took out his crossbow and a beretta in the other hand. He was too late as the hunter ran towards him and slashed his side. He was bleeding badly and he could hardly stand up. The hunter turned around and picked him up. The sharp claws dug into his skin as gravity was trying to pull him down.

He managed to reach his knife and stabbed the hunter in the eye. The monster screamed with agony. After a flurry of slashes it finally fell, blood oozing out it's eyes. He took out his knife and walked into the library and he fell, weak from losing so much blood. He couldn't stop the bleeding until he either died or it healed. He grabbed the radio and talked into it again and hoped someone came.

"Hello! Come help I am in the library area of the R.P.D. Station, upstairs. There was too many zombies down in the main lobby so I had to retreat. Copy..." He waited for another answer.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "So Alan and Rayne" Robert said "shall we start going now or are we going to wait a little bit?"

occ: sorry for the post being so short.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Isaac got a signal in his radio. The man said that he was in the R.P.D. Station. "Hey! If you are hearing this, i will send some people to help you!" Isaac said to the man. Isaac talk to Robert via radio. "Robert, do you hear me? If you are there please stop in the R.P.D. Station, there is another survivor there!" Isaac said to Robert. Isaac saw a door covered with blood. "Hey Vectro! Look at this!" Isaac said to Vectro.

Bash got out of the room. He hear some gun shots. He got near and saw that Nicholas was killing the Cereberus. Bash take out his magnum and shot to a normal Cereberus.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "Alright I am on my way there" Robert said with a serious voice "Alan and Rayne you go on your own now I will give the doorkey and the direction to the apartment." Then he gave all that to Rayne and took off to find the other survivor.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Suddenly, A Cerebus flew towards the window, shattering it to pieces. The one that killed it appeared to be Bash, the guy that ran away from us last time. I quickly pointed my Magnum towards his head from a distance.

"Thanks for the help, but you can't be trusted, not much though," I replied coldly. He seemed different, but I couldn't put my finger on it though.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    As Robert went out of the building he changed the frequenci of the radio continiusly to hear anyone. "Is there someone there. Hello? Hello?" He said each time again and agian and again.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "You do not trust me? Then shot me! I am one of Umbrella's leaders. I will live and die at same time as Umbrella." Bash seriously said. He saw Nicholas, and point his magnum. "Saionara." Bash said. He shot Nicholas left arm, and run towards a door level 3. Bash transform his arm in a sword and destroyed one of the doors. There he opened a secret door and go inside it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Hey,stop where you are!!!!"
    Vectro yelled as he tried to shoot bash but missed him.
    "Crap,he got away! Nick,you all right?!"

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Bash didn't hesitate. He blasted my left arm with a very high powered Magnum. I stepped back a few step, holding onto my arm which was swelling in pain. The Hunter grinned and escaped through the gutters.

"D*** it!" I hissed, slamming my bleeding fist onto the floor.

The, he grew out his arm and it formed into a sword-like parasite slithered out of it. He smashed the control board and disappeared into the darkness. Vectro came from a steel door, asking if I was all right.

"Hey Nick, are you all right?" He asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about it," I answered."The Hunter and Bash did what they were supposed to do, I guess. Like I didn't save Alicia from that thing," I whispered angrily to myself, getting back up.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "Finally I'm here" Robert said. Then he opened the door of the building and saw alot of zombies inside. He took his shotgun out and started to kill all the zombies he could see. After some time all the zombies were dead, but he runout of ammo. "**** this is what I needed" he said and then took out his knive. He started to check around to see if he could find the guy that Issac told him to go search. "Is there anyone here?" he yelled and waited for an answer.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Dude,we're zombie fodder if we dont do something...."
    Vectro yelled into the darkness.
    "Come out you old alchcoholic unless your too scared!!!!!"

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Isaac run and turn on his lamp. He saw Nicholas and help him. "Hey are you alright? What happened?" Isaac asked.

Bash as still running, he grab a flash granade and throwed it near the hole were he come in. The granade exploted.

"Darn! my eyes! He must have used a flash granade." Isaac angrily said. Isaac start searching for a first aid spary for Nicholas. "****, i do not have a first-aid spray.
    do you have one Vectro?" Isaac asked, he just regained his vision.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Vectro's helmet was capable of sheilding of bright intensities of light when it reached a certain level,thus preventing him from getting blinded.
    "Your gonna have to use something better than that to stop me!"
    Vectro fired more shots at him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back