• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Close This thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is like my #1 Priority, I can't breed competitive Pokemon til I have a 6iv Ditto! I just got Destiny Knot, now I need the Ditto! Somebody PLEASE make an offer!

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
    IGN: Korin
    ID No.: 54622

Here's what I got... :/

(All of these were caught by me in Omega Ruby with an Ultra Ball unless specified otherwise.)

If you wanna know the Stats/EVs/Have me have one the Pokemon Rated don't be afraid to comment and ask!

Don't be afraid to make an offer! Or ask for details on a Pokeman.

Offering:

x2 Master Balls

Shiny Zigzagoon Lvl. 2 Quirky/Gluttony (My first shiny since I got back into Pokemon! the shiny Electrode I ran into self destructed...) - UNT
    Shiny Sandshrew Lvl. 11 Serious/Sand Veil - UNT

Shiny Event Dialga Lvl. 100 Hardy/Pressure - UNT
    OT - SUM2013
    ID No. - 08193

Palkia Lvl. 59 Bold/Pressure Leveled 9 times, no EVS
    Giratina Lv.l 50 Sassy/Pressure - UNT

Deoxys Lvl. 80 Modest/Pressure - UNT

Cobalion Lvl. 50 Rash/Justified - UNT
    Virizion Lvl. 50 Brave/Justified - UNT

Suicone Lvl. 50 Quirky/Pressure - UNT
    Raikou Lvl. 50 Modest/Pressure - UNT
    Entei Lvl. 50 Careful/Pressure - UNT

Azelf Lvl. 50 Hardy/Levitate - UNT
    Mesprit Lvl. 50 Timid/Levitate - UNT (Reserved for No)
    Uxie Lvl. 50 Quirky/Levitate- UNT

Regigigas Lvl. 50 Bashful/Slow Start - UNT
    Regicide(Regice) Lvl. 40 Lax/Clear Body - UNT but nicknamed.
    Regirock Lvl. 40 Bold/Clear Body - UNT
    Registeel Lvl. 40 Hasty/Clear Body - UNT

Heatran Lvl. 50 Bashful/Flash Fire - UNT

Cresselia Lvl. 50 Mild/Levitate - UNT

TOUCHED:
    Ho-Oh Lvl. 51 Hasty/Pressure - Leveled once
    Zygarde Lvl. 74 Brave/Aura Break - Leveled 4 times (Caught by me in Y)
    Rayqauza Lvl. 75 Brave/Air Lock- Leveled 5 times

Rare pokemon I can offer:
    Spiritomb
    Rotom

I Also have pretty much all of the starters except 3 of them (I forget which ones, of of the 5th gens and one of the 6th gens) I can breed them but I can't guarantee the nature or IVs you want so... eh... Please help, I spent so much time catching all of these legendaries and nobody seems the least bit interested. Its probably my Vague IV knowledge. I really don't know what to do, I wanna breed good competitive Pokemon so I don't have to rely on others and trading but I need a 6IV Ditto, I think that's the first step.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • This is like my #1 Priority, I can't breed competitive Pokemon til I have a 6iv Ditto! I just got Destiny Knot, now I need the Ditto! Somebody PLEASE make an offer!

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
    IGN: Korin
    ID No.: 54622

Here's what I got... :/

(All of these were caught by me in Omega Ruby with an Ultra Ball unless specified otherwise.)

If you wanna know the Stats/EVs/Have me have one the Pokemon Rated don't be afraid to comment and ask!

Don't be afraid to make an offer! Or ask for details on a Pokeman.

Offering:

x2 Master Balls

Shiny Zigzagoon Lvl. 2 Quirky/Gluttony (My first shiny since I got back into Pokemon! the shiny Electrode I ran into self destructed...) - UNT
    Shiny Sandshrew Lvl. 11 Serious/Sand Veil - UNT

Shiny Event Dialga Lvl. 100 Hardy/Pressure - UNT
    OT - SUM2013
    ID No. - 08193

Palkia Lvl. 59 Bold/Pressure Leveled 9 times, no EVS
    Giratina Lv.l 50 Sassy/Pressure - UNT

Deoxys Lvl. 80 Modest/Pressure - UNT

Cobalion Lvl. 50 Rash/Justified - UNT
    Terrakion Lvl. 50 Adamant/Justified - UNT
    Virizion Lvl. 50 Brave/Justified - UNT

Suicone Lvl. 50 Quirky/Pressure - UNT
    Raikou Lvl. 50 Modest/Pressure - UNT
    Entei Lvl. 50 Careful/Pressure - UNT

Azelf Lvl. 50 Hardy/Levitate - UNT
    Mesprit Lvl. 50 Timid/Levitate - UNT (Reserved for No)
    Uxie Lvl. 50 Quirky/Levitate- UNT

Regigigas Lvl. 50 Bashful/Slow Start - UNT
    Regicide(Regice) Lvl. 40 Lax/Clear Body - UNT but nicknamed.
    Regirock Lvl. 40 Bold/Clear Body - UNT
    Registeel Lvl. 40 Hasty/Clear Body - UNT

Heatran Lvl. 50 Bashful/Flash Fire - UNT

Cresselia Lvl. 50 Mild/Levitate - UNT

TOUCHED:
    Ho-Oh Lvl. 51 Hasty/Pressure - Leveled once
    Zygarde Lvl. 74 Brave/Aura Break - Leveled 4 times (Caught by me in Y)
    Rayqauza Lvl. 75 Brave/Air Lock- Leveled 5 times

Rare pokemon I can offer:
    Spiritomb
    Rotom

I Also have pretty much all of the starters except 3 of them (I forget which ones, of of the 5th gens and one of the 6th gens) I can breed them but I can't guarantee the nature or IVs you want so... eh... Please help, I spent so much time catching all of these legendaries and nobody seems the least bit interested. Its probably my Vague IV knowledge. I really don't know what to do, I wanna breed good competitive Pokemon so I don't have to rely on others and trading but I need a 6IV Ditto, I think that's the first step.

Hey there.

I'll give you one for free so long as you don't mind clones. I believe you can get an Everstone in-game though.

Let me know if you're interested.

Years
  • Hey there.

I'll give you one for free so long as you don't mind clones. I believe you can get an Everstone in-game though.

Let me know if you're interested.

Is it 6iv? (I updated the title thread, I thought Superior > outstanding but I was wrong. Will my game be okay? I heard breeding with clones can ruin your game. Can you also tell me how cloning is done and whether its Legit or "Hacked"

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Is it 6iv? (I updated the title thread, I thought Superior > outstanding but I was wrong. Will my game be okay? I heard breeding with clones can ruin your game. Can you also tell me how cloning is done and whether its Legit or "Hacked"

Yes it is. I won't talk about this here since I do not know whether I'm allowed to do so or not, but Google is your friend.

No, clones do not ruin your game unless you got a Pokemon that's completely abnormal, along with items you can't get through regular gameplay.

Years
  • Yes it is. I won't talk about this here since I do not know whether I'm allowed to do so or not, but Google is your friend.

No, clones do not ruin your game unless you got a Pokemon that's completely abnormal, along with items you can't get through regular gameplay.

I asked somebody's opinion and they said if its Cloned from a legit Pokemon, then the clone should be legit too so they wouldn't necessarily call it hacking, sure its an easy cheat, but the Pokemon is legit, if cloned from a legit. I think I'm down for one of those suckers :) My friend code is at the top of the thread.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I asked somebody's opinion and they said if its Cloned from a legit Pokemon, then the clone should be legit too so they wouldn't necessarily call it hacking, sure its an easy cheat, but the Pokemon is legit, if cloned from a legit. I think I'm down for one of those suckers :) My friend code is at the top of the thread.

That's correct, though I do not like considering it cheating since it's a nice way to share and expand your collection without losing anything, hence it is allowed here too.

I'll add you in a couple of minutes.

Years
  • That's correct, though I do not like considering it cheating since it's a nice way to share and expand your collection without losing anything, hence it is allowed here too.

I'll add you in a couple of minutes.

alright, I added you already but I messed your name up, forgot the O/'

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • alright, I added you already but I messed your name up, forgot the O/'

Name doesn't matter when adding someone, so never worry about that. Also, I'm waiting for you in-game, feel free to send me a request whenever you're ready.

Enjoy. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name doesn't matter when adding someone, so never worry about that. Also, I'm waiting for you in-game, feel free to send me a request whenever you're ready.

Thank you so much! and WOW Shiny, I wasn't expecting that, does that raise the chance of the offspring being shiny? I know how to Matsuda but does a parent being Shiny have any extra effect?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you so much! and WOW Shiny, I wasn't expecting that, does that raise the chance of the offspring being shiny? I know how to Matsuda but does a parent being Shiny have any extra effect?

You're welcome. :)

And unfortunately, no it doesn't, or so I've been told. Have fun breeding. ^^

Years
  • Name doesn't matter when adding someone, so never worry about that. Also, I'm waiting for you in-game, feel free to send me a request whenever you're ready.

Enjoy. ^^

DARNIT ALL TO HECK!!! I forgot to remove my Everstone before releasing my Japanese Ghastly!! T_T That's TWICE now I've lost my Everstone! ):

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • DARNIT ALL TO HECK!!! I forgot to remove my Everstone before releasing my Japanese Ghastly!! T_T That's TWICE now I've lost my Everstone! ):

I'm pretty sure you can get another one via the PGL (Pokemon Global Link) if you have enough Pokemiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back