• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] [Resolved] Wanting LGP Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
Years
  • I'm looking for some help with getting the exclusives from Let's Go Pikachu as well as evolving the trading evolutions.
    However, I am doing a series on it and due to luck I suppose, my main party was all female and I am wanting to continue that trend. So I require the exclusives from LGP to also be female, but other than that you can just catch it and I'll be happy.
    I am also happy to help trade what you need from LGE, and nickname if that is desired.
    *I live in Australia for timezone reference (AEDT).

Pokemon needed:
    Sandshrew x2 - Alolan form x2
    Oddish x3
    Mankey x2
    Growlithe x2
    Grimer x2 - Alolan form x2
    Scyther x1

Trade Evolutions:
    Kadabra
    Machoke
    Graveler
    Alolan Gravaler
    Haunter

Big thanks to zZKoolaid420Zz

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2019
    I have female scyther if ur online now mate? Desperate for any pinsir!

And of course I'll trade whatever else u need, the trade evolutions I'll send back to u even. Just need pinsir to complete the dex ������

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
    Years
  • I sent you a PM if you are still able to help. Otherwise, I'm still looking for help with the trades.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back