• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Resource for Gen 7 Scripts(Plug and Play)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    I wanted Gen 7 scripts for moves, items and abilities plug and play. If someone can send me plug and play, please send me. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Like Wolf said in your other thread, have you tried searching? If there's not already a public resource with these things then I don't think asking is going to make one magically appear.

But I guess if you don't ask, you won't get; so…

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    I search, but I messed up alot in scripts, needed plug and play for that purpose!

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
    There you will have all abilities and move script threads. You just need to add them, one by one, into your script. Do not exist a plug and play to add all of them, i guess.
    Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    There you will have all abilities and move script threads. You just need to add them, one by one, into your script. Do not exist a plug and play to add all of them, i guess.
    Good luck.

Oh! Then I need to be extremely careful

Back