• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resprite everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
  • I think it's good to have new sprites in a game, and it's really hard to do all that spriting by yourself. Therefore, I think it'd be great if we could try and create new sprites for all 493 Pokémon! (and their alternate forms like Unknown and Giratina)

You can scratch if you want, or resize and traceover the anime or sugimori pictures!

You also need to be willing for other people to use these sprites in their games.

Right, let's go! See if we can fill the list!
    (Note: I won't be able to make any edits to this post after today until the 25th cos I have a friend coming over, so don't worry if your's isn't on the list because I'll put it up then)

Anyone can use these. No credit is needed, but it'd be good if you did give credit.
    Spoiler:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You don't have moderator permission for this. Please read the rules before starting a project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back