• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restarted, New Team Help!

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Had to restart my Y due to messing up my time related quests/stuff and hated it :/ I decided to try all new pokemon and have a few thought out but need help with the others! Heres what i used in my last playthrough! Greninja, Charizard, Meowstic, Hippodon, Ferrothorn and Ampharos!

I plan on using: Fennekin Line, Pidgeot, Vaporeon, Bulbasaur Line and two others! Please help me choose these and help me with movesets! Remember its ingame so I need to have Fly, Surf, Strength, Cut and preferably Waterfall....please help me!

Ruyu

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Sets:

Spoiler:

Those four Pokemon handle everything pretty well by themselves, so you could get away with using two of your favorites. Steel, Fairy, Ground, or Dark Pokemon would all work well, since your team could use some help with Dragon, Electric, Ghost, and Psychic Pokemon.

Back