• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Restarted

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    I restarted my game, and after I did so I remember how boring it was in the beginning, and now I have to restart all over again. Any suggestions cause I am really getting frustated losing to Misty.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    I restarted yesterday too.. and I'm up to Misty too.

Have you been fighting every trainer? If you're using Charmander, you should've started training a Pikachu and a Butterfree(Confusion kicks Brocks ass) back at Pewter City, Butterfree gets Sleeppowder at level 15 too. If you chose Bulbasaur, you should be able to beat her easy, if you chose squirtle, you should still have been training a Pikachu & Butterfree.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    When i restarted leaf green last time I did just a water team and Misty gave me no problems. Of course I had just a Lv27 Wartortle, which just bit Starmie to death.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    i started playing leafgreen from the beginning. Just trying to beat the E4 to release the dogs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    I beat her. But I have another question. I was using my Codebreaker to get some pokemon.... I can now not access my PC to store pokemon. Why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    I beat her. But I have another question. I was using my Codebreaker to get some pokemon.... I can now not access my PC to store pokemon. Why?
    Codebreaker/Action Replay/Gameshark will mess up your game if you use them wrong.

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    gosh i was just thinking about playing my leaf green that i bought to get a magmarizer on my diamond, but now i'm scared at how boring it is :P. naw, i should probably do it, leaf/fire were the only gen i didn't play :0

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    you dont have to do that cause you can skip it till you get cut
    but there is a chance of losing to your rival..........

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • When i restarted leaf green last time I did just a water team and Misty gave me no problems. Of course I had just a Lv27 Wartortle, which just bit Starmie to death.

LOL thats funny

anyways I never knew you were able to skip Misty and then go to Vermillion. Never thought of that

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    Neither did I, why didn't someone tell me this? =P Anyway I got my 5th badge yesterday, evolved my Wartortle, and my Pidgeotto. Now for stupid team rocket.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    LOL thats funny

anyways I never knew you were able to skip Misty and then go to Vermillion. Never thought of that

:t354:tatsujin gosuto
    Yea, and what's worse is that I swept Lt. Surge with a Gyrados. Shows how smart the in game trainers are.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    I beat her already, I am now moving on to the 8th gym leader :Giovanni.I have 2 out of 3 legendary birds: Zapdos, and Articuno.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    you get moltres on mt. pyre.
    oh, and btw, youknow how saffron city gym is sopposed to be 5th and fuschia 6th? i did it the other way round :D

Back