• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Retek's 3D Hub

Retek

Banned
Years
Hi all, I'm back again with another Blender render, this time making a room interior! Have a look!

Spoiler:

Hope you all like it! :D
(also this is my last high poly render, I'll focus on more low poly render for a while now, since renders like these absolutely wreck my laptop. ;-;)

Anyways, hope you all have a lovely day. Retek out! <3

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Hey Retek, I went ahead and closed your older thread since you are only allowed one Showcase thread open at a time.
I do like how the render feels welcoming and calm and the perspective and colours add to that vibe! I do also like the modern feel to it with the paintings and furniture. Looking forward to seeing more of your works! :]

Retek

Banned
Years
Hey Retek, I went ahead and closed your older thread since you are only allowed one Showcase thread open at a time.
I do like how the render feels welcoming and calm and the perspective and colours add to that vibe! I do also like the modern feel to it with the paintings and furniture. Looking forward to seeing more of your works! :]

Didn't know that, thanks for letting me know!

Also thanks for the feedback! ^_^

Retek

Banned
Years
Made a Bronzong thingy! Thoughts? :D

RenderBRonzonr3.png

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Heck yeah, another Blender artist! Very cool stuff, you've got a lot of stylistic range!

Back