• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "I'll do anything to save the psychics. I won't loss my other sister like I lost Pepper. Becca really cares about me and pokemon and I don't want to loss her to the evil that stole my twin. I'll do whatever I can to help Kirk. And I also don't want to lose the first friends I ever made. So John, it refuse to go with u sthen I'll make you go with us. And If I can survive jumping three stories down after nearly dieing, I can survive you." I told him with a smile.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: well thanks for the vote of confidence, and im sure you can help me when i get ill or something else, and john whats up you seem qwfully queit arte you ok?"i asked john while smiling because of Pippa and he enthusiasm,
    "Cmon John talk to us please" i pleaded with john

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, I had to go to bed :P

IC: "No...You need to stay in the hospital... don't worry... I'll... I'll be baclk at dawn..."-John mumbled, while still walking in the forest's direction.~
    "If I stayed any longer there, someone might noticed I'm a Psychic, and then they would refuse to heal you two...You might be nice to me, but..."
    John lowered his sight again. His father's speech just wouldn't pop out of his mind.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: Oh john shut up, were going with you end of , got it, even if you say no ill just follow you, were in it for the long haul, and no matter what you say now , your stuck with us ok??" i argued at john making sure to get m point across

"So were to now ??" i asked the two of them

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "You two just don't understand the seriousness of this. Kirk, you're under effects of the device neutralizing, making you way weaker, and you Pippa, you still have Vyrollin compositions in your blood. If you two don't get back to the hospital quickly, you two might die! I only need a good night's rest. Please, for our quest, for me, return to the hospital. I'll be back by dawn. I promise you."

John, after saying this, went to an unhabited cottage in the forest.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "And to think after 15 years of living with all guys, I'm still not use to their stubborness." I huffed and threw my arms up. "I'm going back inside before the doc notices I jumped out a thrid floor window." I turned to were John had left. "I trust John, he'll come back." I turned back to Kirk and smirked. "If he doesn't, we'l just have to force him. Night." I said and walk back to right below my room. I gave Kirk a salute and jumped up to my windowsill.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: ah but- erm, cmon, Oh son of a ....... , why does no one listen to me?" i asked the fresh air around me, "well if o can't go with john i'll stay out here, I'm not going back in that hospital to be ignored," i said talking to myself again,

I sat agaisnt the wall out front, staring out into the empty lands, slowly falling asleep, outside the hospital,.....

Dream Illusionist

Years
    OOC: Ok :)

IC: John directed himself to the cottage. He slowly opened the door, who made quite some noise. Seemed like no-one had been here for a long time, and that wass just perfect. There were spider webs all over, as so there was dust, and... dust.
    "Doubt anyone'll find me here... hopefully"-He calmly said, as he liwd slowly on the floor, going to sleep.

"Well, goodnight, my friends"-he silently said, hoping that his good night would be strong enough to reach Pippa and Kirk.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: I woke up, and I felt like I had been sleeping for about a week, where was everyone now?? what was up?? had anything happened?
    I walked in and asked the nurse, she said they had left,
    "What, why would they leave me behind?" i asked the nurse as if she knew everything,
    "Well child you have been sleping for about three days, no one could wake, so they told me to tell you to meet them at Celadon city" she explained
    "And how do i get there??" i asked sadly,
    "well you can go through Saffron and then to the west, or take the lavender town route," she said
    "I'll take the lavender route, isn't that known as the ghost route??"
    "Oh dear, yes it is, and child plese be careful, we don't want you to have to come back here do we now?" she asked
    I shook my head, and ran towards the "Ghost Route"...

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Wha...isn't that Kirk running over there? Why is he in such a hurry?" -John asked himself, whilst sitting under a vigorous tall birch tree, watching people pass, and pass, throughout the streets. He felt a bit lonely, Kirk and Pippa being at the hospital... so what was Kirk doing over there, running?
    He got up, and tryed to move in his direction, without being detected by anyone.
    "Kirk! Wait! Where are you going!"- He whispered, to see if Kirk would hear him.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: "Wha- What was that, did someone just say something there??"I asked the tree's around me,
    "Hey who's there?, Show yourself, NOW!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs,
    My heart was racing, and i could hear the forest's nature more clearly now
    who was it who said something? or was it a thing and not a person? what was it? what did it say?
    I began to walk slowly back in the direction of the Ghost Route, and it was rumored no psychic would go there, becase it was thought that ghost pokemon where still there, and they could eaily beat the psychics, but was it true?

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Kirk! Over here...!"-John tried again. He couldn't dare enter the Ghost Route... For if he would...
    "Kirk, quick... turn back... Ghost Route isn't what you think it is..."-he again tried reaching him, but quickly turned back. Maybe Pippa could help him...
    He just awaited to see if Kirk would notice...and prayed that he would do so...
    But his hopes weren't high.
    "Please, Kirk... Over here..."

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: I turned to see john, trying to get my attention
    "oh hey John, where have you been?"....
    "eh what? What do you mean the Ghost route isn't what i think it is, I'm only going that way to get a way to Celadon, without going through saffron, get it?" I asked john.
    "Plus Pip and the rest went to Celadon without us, we need to catch up on them ok?"....

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Huh? Pippa isnt't at the hospital? Weird... I didn't see her leave... And she wouldn't leave us behind, would she?" -Many thoughts were going through John's mind. She wouldn't abandon us...or was she just mocking us? No, Pippa wouldn't be like that...would she? The thou7ghts wouldn't keep coming at they were breaking up his mind. He finally decided.
    "Well, I'll go see if she's at the hospital, and you...you... well, I can't go via the Ghost Route, but it's for another reason...not because ofghost pok?mon, but... well, I can't. So, I wish you good luck if you decide to go to Celadon via that route. I'll get there later...via another road."
    John prayed for both Kirk, Pippa and the rest of the group would be ok...

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: John explained how he couldn't go to the ghost route, but i had to Saffron was to dangerous for me,
    "Ok john, for now we will part ways, there is something i want to check out in The Ghost route, I shall meet you in Celadon plus, the ghost route is dangerous for everyone, ok so see ya!" I said to john
    I Had to catch a ghost pokemon, and maybe what the nurse said was tre, maybe there were some there, i know about the ghost pokemon Hanute and shuppet, i always paid most attention to them, i didn't learn about ghastly gengar, bannete, duskull or dusclops, so here i go
    I started running towwards the Ghost route to lavender aka the Ghost City

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back