• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return, Second Batch of Debate and Father Moments.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Today, I've decided to return here, because my work is already done, that I finally have several free times today, except in the night. Because I'll watch the second debate of President candidates, Prabowo and Jokowi, at this time of writing. The title of the debate that will be held today is about economy and prosperity in my country. I'm sure prosperity is one of the vital thing in my country, because if this key is missing, every country will get into serious trouble.

Meanwhile, I'm reminded on the moments I'm working several days ago. You see, I was working in the video project that tells how good father is, to tie in with the Father's Day. In the middle of working with the video, suddenly I realized why father is one of the most important figure in the family. Sometimes I wish I know how my father thinks, because when I'm with him, I know that I will have a good time. Having a good father makes me happy, and I hope you too can feel that.

I wish you guys Happy Father's Day, and I hope you'll have a great time!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Thanks Windy! Hope your Country chooses the right president, there have been a lot of bad presidents lately. Bes tof luck your country and hope you and your father have a great time :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Isaac;bt98346 said:
    Thanks Windy! Hope your Country chooses the right president, there have been a lot of bad presidents lately. Best of luck your country and hope you and your father have a great time :D

You too, Jay :)

Back