• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • "Hurts you?!" I cried, throwing a small stone at him as I crumpled again. "And yet you go. You're going to your death and leaving me here. Do you know what they'll do to me now? Do you know what they did to me while you were dying in the forest?!"

I was screaming at him, but I didn't care. I grabbed him again and turned him around, suprised by my own strength in that moment. I rolled up my own sleeves. Red lines laced them both, criss-crossing in a haphazard pattern back and forth. "See those! Those are from me!"

I gave him a good look at my legs and thighs. More cuts. "I can't take what they do to me, what they say!"

I pulled the collar of my shirt down, revealing an amount of bruises, dark and purple. "These are from them. They're eveywhere. My chest, my stomach, my back, the tops of mt thighs, my shoulders. They beat me in the halls and no one stops them. They're all afraid of them, and with you gone, no one has any reason to stop them because you were the only thing standing in their way!"

I was sobbing again. I couldn't help it. "I thought there was compassion in you! I thought you cared! I thought, maybe, I had found my way out!"

I shoved him roughly. "But you're nothing. You're horrible. Vile. Enjoy saving your sister. I hope you do, and I hope you live. Don't expect much out of me, either, Leito. Even if you live through this, I won't."

With that, I turned and started my walk back to the school, my face still streamed with fresh tears.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I was shocked. I was reviled by her weakness and moved by it as well. By how in touch she was with herself. I felt sorry for her and promptly pushed those feelings aside. Taking out my wand, I whispered, "It'll be quicker this way..." I slashed it across the aair between us and hissed, "Sectusempera!" I watched long enough to see the cure take effect, then turned and finished the few miles to my Portkey, hidden in the mountains.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I screamed as the curse slashed its way down my face, neck, and chest. i could feel the warm blood escaping over me, soaking my skin, my clothes, my very being.

I watched Leito walk away, and something inside of me snapped.

I knew in that moment, that there was no longer a reason to live.

I wanted to just lie there and bleed to death, but it was taking too long. I wanted nothing more than to die by Leito's hands. It seemed fitting. I'd made the mistake of letting myself trust. Maybe even letting myself fall in love. Something in my heart was screaming and crying in ways that I didn't know were possible outside of the grief I felt for the death of my parents.

When I looked up again, he was long gone. I was losing a lot of blood. I knew I'd die if I stayed there much longer. I smiled grimly.

Yes, I would die.

Just as I was blacking out, a voice called out. It was Headmaster Zanyte. His form looked much older and more worried than I'd ever seen it before. Trilla was at his heels. She must have gone for help after I fell.

All well enough. I'd end it no matter how well they healed me.

~Ozy~

Years
  • I was away now, and I steeled myself again. Eyes like ice, a face like granite. I walked along the road leading into the District. The local joke was that it was harder to break into B13 than out of prison. It wasn't that far from the truth. The wall was 200 feet high and wide enough for a score of men to walk abreast on. The guards attempted to stop me. Compassion was their mistake. I snapped the neck of one and severed the spinal cord of the other with my athane.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • The healing took almost no time at all. In a flash of light, I was better and forced to stay in the wing. My eyes were cold and distant, swirling with hurt and confusion at what had previously happened.

There was a watch on me, now. Headmaster Zanyte was worried about me. Luckilly, I managed to convince him that it was merely a personal transfiguration gone wrong. I even managed to smile at him a little and chide myself, saying that I would have to study harder before I tried anything that stupid again.

~Ozy~

Years
  • In the isolated environment of Hogwarts, free of combat, free of fear I had had nothing to compare my sheer destructive capabilities against. Now, I saw and was shocked at what I could do. Entire rooms of well-armed gangsters were shredded in blood and fire. I methodically made my way through the base, ignorinbg the wounds that slowly accumulated.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I sat out on the grounds after they'd let me out. It was nice to be out in the open again. The breeze flitted my short, brown hair over my face. I brushed it away angrilly.

They had told me that the scar would never go away. I couldn't help but stare at it. I hated it. I hated him. How could he do this to me?

Tonight. No, tomorrow at dawn, I would finish this. I would be done. There would be no more pain tomorrow morning. I'd be free.

~Ozy~

Years
  • My wounds were getting serious. I found myself panting as I walked and the bullet buried in my thigh was growing more and more painful with every step I took. But, I was almost done and I could rest then. I could die then, finally complete. Another Reductor curse took the door off its hinges and with the last of my energy, I ran to the gang leader with my wand on his neck and screamed "CRUCIO!!!"

He twitched. I liked the way it looked and continued, smiling cruelly. I was done now. My wand rested lightly on his nose and I whispered, "Avada Kedavra..." His life was washed away in a flash of green light. My fingers fumbling, I slowly undid the collar he had kept around my sister's neck. 20 now, she would have been beautiful had she not been a heroin junkie, though not by choice. Together, we stumbled to the second Portkey I had made, by the enterance to the base. She was too strung out to question and I was too delirous to do much more than guide our way to the soup can and to the hospital's main desk.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I rose from the ground as the sun began to set. With determination in my eyes, I ignored Trilla, blocking my mind from her presence. She'd stop me if she had the chance. I couldn't handle that anymore.

I began climbing the stairs to the owlry. I pulled myself out of one of the windows, sitting lightly and thinking. I let myself think about Leito, about how much I loved him. I knew I loved him, now.

I touched the horrid scar that slashed down my cheek, neck, and chest. I traced it. I thought about how much he obviously hated me. How little I now had to live for.

I couldn't help but laugh. There were no reasons left for me to live and more than enough for me to die. My will to live was in the negatives now. I watched the twilight slip over the school. Everything was quiet. Owls were out an about, hunting and the like. I was alone. Trilla couldn't find me now that I had blocked her link. I was truly alone.

Only a few more hours... Just a few...

~Ozy~

Years
  • I awoke in what seemed like the middle of the night. I was exhausted, and what was more, I hurt. Everywhere. My wounds, and Muggle healing. It wasn't a good combination. I hadn't expected to live. I didn't even know if I had really wanted to. My shield on the vile things I had done to reach this point was now gone. I sickened myself. I looked over to see my sister's profile in the dim light. I called for a nurse and she brought me paper and pen. I began to write.

Natalia,

What can I say here? I'm sorry does not even begin to cover what I have done to you. I told myself that everything I did was necessary, as flimsy as an excuse as that is. My hands are bloodstained now, and I know that heey will never come clean. It is your screams that ring in my ears now. I wish I could take it all back.

No... No, I don't. I wish I hadn't done it in the first place... Any of it. I wish I had opened myself to you in truth. But now that I haven't, I can only let myself regret and realize that this is where we are. That I'm apart from you and that I'm not sure where I want my life to go from here. I want to comfort you and be comforted, and I want to run because I know that won't be there.

I can only hope you won't throw this in the fire before reading it.

I'm sorry, Natalia. So, so sorry. I sacrificed everything for all of the wrong reasons. If I die in this hospital, it will be small loos to you, I know. If I do not, then I don't know what will happen. I hold to the vain hope that you will be a part of it.

Goodbye, Natalia. With my head clear of vengance, I know that I love you. That hurts too, since I can never be with you like that.

Leito​

I painfully got to my feet and hobbled to the window, whistling for a post owl. I was in luck and one was nearby. I attached the letter to it's leg and whispered the name before paying it with what little money I had left and collapsing to the floor. The crawl back to bed was hell.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I rose as the sun began to rise. Life was hell, and I was going to go to the true place of it. I looked down. The dizzying height didn't even phase me.

With a deep breath, I shed a single tear. I only wished that Leito could hear my final cry. I wished that I could have gotten through to him.

I wasn't, however, hoping for an owl in the face.

I was knocked backwards and fell with a painful bump onto the dirty floor of the owlry. I cried out, looking angrilly at the owl. I was about to shove it aside and climb back up when I saw the neat, looping script on the letter.

Leito...

I didn't even dare to hope as I took the letter. I read it three times before it sunk in, and then four more to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I snatched the owl and gave it a small treat from the stores in the school. Reconnecting my mind-link with Trilla, I called her to me.

She appeared, her mindvoice crying and sobbing in fear. I took a moment to soothe her before taking both fox and owl to the stores of school brooms. I snatched one, gave the owl three Galleons and told him to take me to where the letter had been sent from.

~Ozy~

Years
  • The day wore on. I was somewhat nauseous and moreso, in a dreamlike state. At least the pain was gone. I smiled. These methods might not be the most sophisticated in the world, but at least they weren't as painful as they looked. My hand flopped listlessly oiff the side of the bed, resting on the pile of bloodied bandages.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • It was hell trying to get to Leito. They didn't want anyone seeing them. Finally, however, a nurse passed by. "Natalia?" she asked slowly. "Leito mumbles that name in his sleep. How do you know him?"

"We... we go to school together," I stammared. "Please, please, I have to see him..."

The nurse seemed to understand the desperation I was feeling. She nodded and took me to his room. She told me that no one would bother us before leaving.

I stepped softly into the room, tears welling up in my eyes. "Leito," I whispered, my feet like lead. They didn't seem to want to move.

"Leito!" I cried, rushing over to him and kneeling by his bed. I grabbed his hand and held it for a moment, crying and shaking. Finally, I managed to rise to my feet, still trembling all over. "I... Leito, I..."

I swallowed and whispered, "I love you, too."

~Ozy~

Years
  • My eyes came open, bleary and narrow. I mumbled, "Damn, this is a good dream." I rolled my arm back onto the bed and rolled halfway over, still in a drug-induced haze.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I laughed through the tears, sitting on the edge of his bed. I reached up and touched his cheek, stroking it slowly. "This isn't a dream, Leito... You... you saved me."

"I was going to jump, Leito. From the owlry. I was on the window sill, I was ready. And that owl you sent hit me. I'm sorry it took me so long to get here. I ended up flying on one of the school's brooms. We're both going to be in so much trouble when we get back, but I don't care. You're safe, and you're alive, and that's what matters."

I realized I was babbling and took a small breath. I couldn't help it. "Leito, look at me." I squeezed his hand. "Leito, can you hear me? Can you feel me?"

~Ozy~

Years
  • I nooded softly, whispering, "I can... Can't say I understand, but... I'm glad you're hear. It took a lot out of me to send that letter." I sighed softly. Somewhere in my delirium, I could feel how close to the edge I was.

I whispered, "Just lie with me for a while..."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I gently pulled the covers away from him, appalled at the amount of injuries he'd sustained. I laid my body next to his, rolled on my side so I could look at him, touch him, hold him tenderly.

Tears streamed unbidden down my cheeks as I watched him struggle. "Leito, I love you. Please, hold on to that... You can't leave me here... Please, Leito... Don't leave me here alone again..."

~Ozy~

Years
  • I laughed. Or rather, I tried to. It rapidly turned ito a hacking cough and I wound up nearly vomiting from the force of it. I smiled and said dryly, "I'm doing my best... I wanna stay alive long enough to understand this while I'm not hopped up on Muggle drugs..."

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
  • Name:Robert
    Year:5
    Appearence:He has arburn hair,brown Eyes,sports a Black teeshirt with a giant yellow stripe,or the slytherin logo,sometimes even the Hogwarts logo.he has countless scars,He never adapted to his surounding bacause he was constently moving.He never was able to stop moving.
    Personality:He has a Terrible attitude,he devolepded his attitude by being alone for his life.He has anger isues that make him easy to aggrivate.He has endless anger and Rage,he wanted to control it,but he just can't.
    History:he has always been alone.In his lonelyness he devoleped a skill for terribble,unforgivible,curses.he is ready to hurt burn,strike and even kill anyone who aggrivates or get's in his way.he has had constent rows with endless people.He never was able to get over his problems with his anger.
    House: Slytherin
    Other: His special ability is to aperate in any condition.He has a no pet.
    RP Sample:as Robert was walking around the school he sudenlly fell.when he woke up he was in the infirmary.a blurred woman was Holding a large Needle.She said"now hold tight this'll only take a sec.Before Robert could do a thing he was down again.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I'm sorry, Orre Champion, but I cannot accept you. You're history, appearence, and personality are all much too short, and your RP sample doesn't come close to the standards I look for in the RP.

BIC:I winced and gently kissed his brow. "Please, Leito... You have to try... I... I can try and get you out of here. I can let the headmaster know where we are, and they can come for you and heal you magically if you'd like. Please... Please, Leito, tell me what to do..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back