• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • "Get magical aid," I whispered. "I hate this place. Get them to me as soon as you can. I'll hold on until then and we'll see what happens."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I nodded. I didn't want to leave him, in fact, I was desperatly afraid to. I felt another barrage of tears threatening to escape. "Leito, promise me you'll be alive when I get back..."

I didn't wait for an answer. Tears were rolling down my cheeks again as I rushed from the room, grabbing the broomstick from outside the hospital and starting the journey back to Hogwarts.

It took a ton of convincing for Headmaster Zanyte to see me, and then he didn't quite believe me at first. I cried and sobbed, desperate for someone to go help Leito. I explained to the Headmaster why he'd left and what had happened.

For the first time in my life, I saw the man curse. He took my hand and quickly led me off the grounds and apparated into the room where Leito lay.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "I told you I'd hold on," I said in a hoarse whisper. I smiled. It was a small but encouraging sign. I barely could make out the Headmaster behind her. I said, "Sorry for all the trouble..."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Headmaster Zanyte merely growled and grabbed Leito's hand, taking his sister's hand as well. I touched his shoulder, and with a pop, we were on our way to the Hogwarts infirmary.

OOC: I'm going to let you deal with the healing, Kacho.

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
  • I'm sorry, Orre Champion, but I cannot accept you. You're history, appearence, and personality are all much too short, and your RP sample doesn't come close to the standards I look for in the RP.

BIC:I winced and gently kissed his brow. "Please, Leito... You have to try... I... I can try and get you out of here. I can let the headmaster know where we are, and they can come for you and heal you magically if you'd like. Please... Please, Leito, tell me what to do..."
    Will you Check again,please

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back