• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Returning amateur collector looking to trade!

Years
    • He/Him
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Hello! I go by Zaar online and I love to collect Pokemon cards and complete dex-es in-game. I just pre-ordered Brilliant Diamond, so if you're planning on getting one of these games and would like to complete the dex, drop me a message. My Discord username is Zaar#0682.

Right now, I'm sorting out all my old cards and trying to fill in the gaps. There are tonnes of common cards I'm missing from all sorts of sets and I have a lot of dupes too. If you want to trade, let me know! I think I need to limit that offer to the UK though, due to posting fees, but come find me anyway. ;)

I've only ever played Pokemon (games & TCG) with my brother so I'd love to make some friends.
    And lastly, if you have any advice for a newb RE collecting, please drop me a response! I don't entirely know what I'm doing lol

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi zaar! welcome aboard! what's your favourite pokemon or pokemon type? i got into pokemon from the tcg too!

Years
  • Welcome Zaar =)
    I was gonna recommend checking out the TCG section of the forum, but you seem to already have found it =3

Which do you enjoy more, collecting TCG cards or playing the games/completing the pokedex?
    Did you play Sw/Sh and complete the Galar Dex or Expansion Dexes?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! I go by Zaar online and I love to collect Pokemon cards and complete dex-es in-game. I just pre-ordered Brilliant Diamond, so if you're planning on getting one of these games and would like to complete the dex, drop me a message. My Discord username is Zaar#0682.

Right now, I'm sorting out all my old cards and trying to fill in the gaps. There are tonnes of common cards I'm missing from all sorts of sets and I have a lot of dupes too. If you want to trade, let me know! I think I need to limit that offer to the UK though, due to posting fees, but come find me anyway. ;)

I've only ever played Pokemon (games & TCG) with my brother so I'd love to make some friends.
    And lastly, if you have any advice for a newb RE collecting, please drop me a response! I don't entirely know what I'm doing lol
    Welcome to PC, Zaar! Nice to hear you're hyped for the new games. Good luck with your card endeavours too~

Back