• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Returning member!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    Hello there! :)
    It's surreal for me to believe that I have known this forum for a very long time, although I haven't been particularly active as a poster. Around 2011, I joined this forum to keep myself up to date in this amazing franchise. Way back I was just a middle schooler. Today, I am a medical doctor and my love for Pokémon still burns bright inside me! Hopefully, I will make better effort to post more frequently and show up on threads!

Warm regards,
    Nash

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow, you weren't kidding. You got a whole decade's worth of time!

Well, welcome back to the community Nash! It's so awesome to hear that you joined so long ago and have accomplished many milestones into adulthood along the way. Congrats! And definitely remember to stop in more often! :)

Years
    Hello!
    Do you have any Chansey/Blissey as nurses?
    Welcome back ^.^

What part of the franchise are you into? The games? Anime? TCG?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    @Fairy
    Cheers, Fairy! Thank you :) It's been a long road, and proud to be part of the Pokémon franchise all along!

@ReKoil
    Hello there, ReKoil! :) Thank you!
    Both the games, and the TCG. There is something thrilling about collecting the cards, it never gets old! I make it a habit to pick up some packs whenever I pass by a store that sells them! I haven't kept up with the anime since the John arc. How is the anime thriving so far?

Years
    How is the anime thriving so far?

I'm afraid idk, though it's still going after all this time so it can't be going bad =p
    I'm pretty much just into the games nowadays. I did use to collect the TCG as a kid, but just sorta stopped when I got into my teens.

Do you have a favorite card?
    Or a favorite mon in the games? =3

Back