• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning PokeFan!

Taniel

Returning PokeFan
    Years
    So, I used to LOVE Pokemon so much. But as the series progressed and I matured, I started to dislike it more and more. After beating all the games (before DP), I decided to give up on it. Now I'm back and roaring for more Pokemon, so as Ash decided to leave behind his Pokemon and start anew in the Hoenn region...I started watching Pokemon from the very first episode and the very first game. I'm up to Season Seven and beaten all the games again. (Although I can't play the DS games because I have no money and my computers are too crappy for the emulators) So, I'm looking for some PokeHacks to play as I watch the series. :) If any of you know of popular ones that aren't too similar to the original games but isn't a completely different game, please point me in the right direction! I am playing Pokemon Sienna right now and I enjoy it, although I should probably try completed hacks instead of betas.

Ehh, I'm not sure what else to say...I'm against trolling and I'm a huge Grammar Nazi, so if you are being off-topic with terrible grammar....You shall feel my wrath...Okay, ending with a threat should be enough. Goodbye!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    You know, I thought the series maturing was a good thing! More pokemon, more places to go, more people to destroy with endless strings of garchompsalamencecharizardcaterpie, etc. Seriously, its like a energizer battery. It keeps going on, and on, and on. But yeah, they say after a while, pokemon's pretty hard to give up. :3

...Its like an addicting cup of coffee. Once you drink that coffee! Your hooked for life! And I should know.

Anyhow, I'm up to Pokemon Best Wishes, the latest season, and well, its pretty cool! They even did the "Who's that Pokemon?" thing again, and how Ash turns his cap around when he catches a pokemon. <3 Though, Team Rocket, now they are pretty serious! What they're planning is pretty unclear, but, we just have to wait and see. <3 Lets see...your hacks, you might wanna take a look at the Hacks Showcase board, which has fan-based pokemon games that the other members developed via ROM Hack. I'm not totally sure on popular ones, I just love playing them. <3

Well, I mean, everyone's pretty against trolling here; and grammar wise, well, I myself prefer to use good grammar, and as long as its eligible for me to read, I don't mind if others use it eaither. I JUST PRAY MY SPELL CHECK IS COOPERATING. Because it seriously isn't ATM. Well anyway, just a tip? If you feel someone is breaking a rule, you should just report it. Its pretty discreet, but! It still helps out alot in the long run.

Anyhow! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope one day we can meet again, and I also hope you'll have a grand time during your stay. <3

Back