• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revamp request.

Saleh667

Wahahahahahaha!
Years
-------------------------------------------------------
Hello pokècommunity.
So a long time ago I asked for the exact same request except it was in the ROM hacks studio forum.
How stupid of me.

Yet, here I am now, asking for the same thing again! I hope that there's some good spriter just like myself to help me.
So I wanted someone to remake my legendary pokèmon and make it look a bit more fitting to a GBA ROM-hack. No one replied because it was on the wrong forum, so I decided to remake it myself. However! I am still not pleased... kind of.

So I call out to you guys ~ is there no spriter willing to revamp its appearance and make it look more menacing? All I ask for is a high quality revamp for the sprite and some polishing. Drawing the pokèmon with a different position would be too kind as you are free to reposition the pokèmon. And since my ROM hack will be an emerald hack, I humbly ask you great pixel artists to create one more frame as a result.

Will no one support me? I have created so many sprites myself but surely a helping hand wouldn't be that bad. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are willing to remake it.

(64x64 document!!)

Thank you so much,
Saleh :]

Please get back to me if you are interested by replying here or adding my discord for further details.

Discord: Saleh667 #6507

Attachments

• IMG_2856.jpg
    IMG_2856.jpg
    1,002.9 KB · Views: 3
Back