• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revenge of the Me

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Hello again, good and noble people of PC! After many months of absence, I've returned once again to wreak havoc upon you all! No, It's good to be back. Since I've not been here I haven't played on any of my Games at all, plus I just got Platinum, so all in all, I'm a noob.

But still, I return with my new trademark love of Water Pokemon, and of course I hope my friends haven't taken off too. I'll be looking around the Wi-Fi forums for a new league, so if anyone knows a good one, gimme a shout ^^

Ok, that's it from me for now, take care.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Adam! We're full of wi-fi players who love to have matches.. you're gonna feel right at home :)

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Oh my God! I remember Squirturtle! Hi again!

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Thanks everyone, I'm sure my stay will be far longer this time. I forgot how welcoming everyone was here :D

Back