• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Revival) Pokemon Biohazard

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
  • It is a shame when i returned to the forums i didn't see a single sprite comic, but have no fear..i shall revive it with my very own sprite comic

I have not made one in years and my previous ones..well sucked so here it is
    Pokemon Bio hazard

Story- The evil team Bio hazard is secretly creating something using the DNA of legendary Pokemon. They just captured Deoxys and now they need just one more Pokemon...Mew

Our Hero No-name ( i haven't thought of a name yet) is on a quest (haven't decided yet) Team Bio-hazard just learned that our hero has a Mew (that's lucky) and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goal.

Chapter 1 BioHazard
    Spoiler:

I do not have much sprites in my comic yet as i haven't sprite in years so i am a little rusty. If you like to be in my comic just fill out this implication.

Deuteragonist & Tritagonist ( 2nd and 3rd main heroes
    Trainer sprite: front/back overwords
    Pokemon: front back overwords

your trainer must not exceed more than 6 Pokemon, you are allowed to capture Pokemon in my comic except for legendary (my mew is an exception)
    you are also aloud to add your own scratch Pokemon i just need more details on it

Allies (Trainers that help the heroes when they can)
    Trainer sprite: does not need back but needs front and overworld
    Pokemon: front and overworlds

Antagonist (Villains)
    2nd in command team biohazard (i will be changing your bottom clothes but your pose will stay the same)
    Trainer sprite: front and overworlds
    Pokemon: your Pokemon will only be toxic related

Bio hazard lab man
    Trainer sprite front and overworlds (must have a lab coat
    Pokemon:

random trainers

Trainer sprite: front and overworlds
    Pokemon:

other trainers
    these trainers will be in reserve as i might need them later as i decide on the story
    i might use them for gym leaders if it comes to that or i might use them for something else after biohazard

If there is something that you think i need to change in my comic like speech bubbles ect ill review my comic and change in future chapters

credit goes to kyledove for the tiles

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Your spriting skills could a bit of touching up and the image is kind of small and a tad blurry.

I have a feeling you need to flesh the plot out a bit more because this seems awfully like a generic evil organization who's out to steal Mew.

This has potential, but I don't think you're using it. :/

I haven't seen any sprite comics in forever here, so I'm curious how this one will fare.

MY EYES HAVE BEEN PLACED ON YOUR THREAD FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION NOW HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Break a leg and all of your other limbs.

Back