• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revival Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ghost Tower. Sure everyone?s heard of it. But there are very few who enter it. The place is haunted by ghost Pokemon and ghosts of Pokemon. It?s said that even some human ghosts dwell in the place. They are the ghosts of foolish trainers who went into the tower unprepared. Very few trainers have gone in. And even fewer have gone out. But it?s getting close to Halloween now and you?ve decided to round up a few friends and do some exploring. After all, there are no such things as ghosts. Those are just stories told to frighten young children. How wrong you are. The moment you enter the tower you know something?s wrong. You turn to leave but the door?s locked. Now what? You must venture through the tower to find another way out. A strange door appears before you. Should you go through it? Why not? It may be a way out. On the other side there?s nothing but a bright light. You walk through anyway. But as soon as you walk through it you feel a strange tingling sensation. It makes you nervous. You try to back out of the strange room. It?s too late. You are hurled through the door and the light vanishes. When you look down at your body, you realize you are transparent. A ghost. But just as you are thinking that there is no hope three ghosts appear.

?Fear not.? They say cheerfully. ?There is still a way to get your body and thus your life back.? You stare at them.

?How??

?The door. You must find it. But?you must find it before Halloween. On the day after Halloween you will be trapped here forever. And you will remain a ghost for just as long.?

?We will help you along the way. The door rarely shows up here. You must travel to find it. You still have your Pokemon. But, like you, they will be ghosts and ineffective against normal Pokemon. Unless they were already ghost types.?

You have one week before Halloween. Can you find the door in time?

Rules:
    1. No power playing
    2. No godmodding
    3. No flaming
    4. No legends
    5. Have fun! ^_^

Name:
    Pokemon: You are aloud one ghost type if you wish.
    Description:
    Personality:

Mine
    Name: Ruki Moon
    Pokemon: Espeon, Houndour, Togetic, Misdreavus, Pidgeot, and Swampert
    Description: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/Ruki.jpg She has Pokeballs on her belt, a backpack slung over her back, and is of course transparent.
    Personality: Ruki tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a challenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Name: Kelly
    Pokemon: Gengar, Pikachu, Rukario, Ninetales, Umbreon
    Description: Wears blue jeans and a black T-shirt. Has a silver belt where her Pokeballs, which are a custom dark blue and silver, are attached to. Has long brown hair and emerald eyes.
    Personality: Quiet and doesn't like to talk to anybody but her Pokemon.

Sorry if it isn't much but i'm running on a tight schedule here if you know what I mean. *goes off to do science project*

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Name: Emily Mueller
    Pokemon: Purple Charizard [Flare], Houndoom[Darkness], Vaporeon[Hydro], Dragonite, Gengar, Tyranitar[Rage]
    Description: Purple mosaic shirt, jeans tattered at ends, blonde hair, violet eyes, 5' 5", red sneakers, and a purple pendant necklace.
    Personality: Outgoing and courageous. Makes friends easily and does anything for her very best friends.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name: Shinji
    Pokemon: Blastoise (Gary), Gengar (Bobby), Sneasel (Kaze), Milotic (Bengy), Gyra( Gyrados), Umbreon (Eddy)
    Description:*Me*
    Personality: A nice person that is smart. He does not like when people lie and can always tell. He sometimes can be overbearing and overly competative. However, as i stated, he is still a good person.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Name: Randall
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Typhlosion, Umbreon, Sneasel, Gardevoir, and Grovyle
    Description:
    Revival Quest

Personality: He is very quiet. He only talks when he has to!

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Name: Yuniko (Yuni for short)
    Pokemon: Meowth {Henry} (M), Gengar {Vermillion} (M), Espeon{Heather} (F), and Umbreon {Vincent} (M).
    Description: https://evilinside.by.ru/pics/gothic_anime_girl_2.jpg
    Personality: (Little history interjected here, hope that's ok!) Yuniko has gone to a famous arts school in Korea for as long as she can remember. It's not like the art schools we think of nowadays, more old fashioned. She's more of an outcast. She is very quiet, but seems to hate the world. Her blood red eyes are extremely intense and can seemingly speak volumes. She has had the red tattoo on her back for quite some time, and doesn't remember how it came to be. She loves everything about Halloween. She, however, didn't enter the tower herself, but was shoved in as a prank, courtesy of the many people who hate her.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Everyone's accepted. We'll start but more people can still join.

IC: Ruki watched silently as the three ghosts bowed and left. She stared at the spot where they had been for a while. Finally she turned her eyes on her friends. It was still a very odd sight. She had never seen a ghost before. Now her friends and herself were all transparent. At least they weren't white and grey. But would that last when...if they were trapped.

"Well....we should get moving. We have one week. That's not much time. I don't want to be stuck like this forever. I want to find that door as fast I can." She took a step forward and found that she was floating a few inches off the ground. She stared. It was difficult to get the hang of moving around. She fell over and sighed as she floated up side down. It took several minutes to flip right side up. "Um...this may be more difficult than I thought. We should take a little while to get used to moving around. Then we get moving." She looked at the others and waited for their answer.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "This helps!" Randall said swinging his arms like he was swimming! "You move through the air easier this way! This is kinda of fun!" Randall said laughing!
    Being trnansparent was weird. You can't really touch anything. You just kinda move through things. It was very diffrent.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I followed Ruki and the others silently as Kaze walked by my feet. "Ruki, do you think that going to this place is a good idea? The place seems like the place you would walk away from not to." Kaze stood behind me nervous. "Why did I have tio catch the one Sneasel that is afraid of Gosts?" Kaze looked at the ground and sulked. "I'm sorry Kaze." I said as I picked up my pokemon. "I will carry you until we get there."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: Fine then forget I ever said Rukario..

Kelly sighed as she floated around the town, her Pikachu sitting on her head. "This is creepy.." Kelly said shakily, looking down at the ground. They were currently high up and overlooking the town. One problem though, she was afraid of heights. Slowly she lowered herself to the ground and sighed. "Pi?" Her Pikachu leaned next to her. "No, nothings wrong.." Kelly said, but her Pikachu continued leaning foward, not buying her lie. Kelly sighed "Well your not excatly happy when you've just been turned into a ghost.."

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
    Name: Ty
    Pokemon: Mudkip,Hondoom,Haunter,Steelex,arcanine,and crowbat
    Description: Short,black spiky hair,bule sleveless shirt,short black jeans
    Personality: Ty is a lucky,serious boy that gets easly destrected most of the time, but he is a fun guy to be with.

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I looked around. "Well, ok..." I tried my hand at floating and discovered it wasn't as easy as it looked. It took a few tries to get a foot off the floor.
    "This is tough!" Hydro, my Vaporeon, floated easily upward. "Show off," I muttered. I worked on my floating more and when I could touch the ceiling, I stopped. "Well now, that was hard enough!"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Stopping in the middle of the floor levitating feet from the floor I asked, " Does anyone have any idea where the door is?" Asking as he started floating backwards. I dont want to stay this way really. I thought to myself.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: Ty, you haven't even been accepted. You don't post before you become accepted and please do post more! Not just a sentence!

Alana

Years
    OOC: Yes please leave the other members alone Randall. You are accepted. Just put at least four sentences into each post. ^_^ It's in the rules. :rambo:

It took her a while, but eventually Ruki got the hang of flying. She looked around at the others doing the same. "Well it takes practice but it's not that hard. I bet once we get out of this tower it'll be easier. We'll have the wind to help us." She peered through the darkness and landed gently. Walking was more her thing. She headed back towards the entrance.

They found it quickly enough. But Ruki had no doubt it was still locked. She pondered this for a moment then gave herself an annoyed look. "Who cares if it's locked?" With that she stepped forward and slipped through the door.

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
    OOC: okay

Finally someone opened the door it was a boy with a Mudkip by him. "Don't close the...." Said Ruki But before she could finish he closed the door. "Ha ha he laughing nervosly,sorry I didn't know". said the boy. "I'm Ty". he said. Oh,and this is Muddy. "Mudkip" it siad smiling. Whats your names.

OOC: Is this good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back