• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Revived] What Are Your D/P/Pt Play Times

Ayselipera

in a while so I'm not sure, but on my
    Diamond I have 197:00. Something
    along those lines anyways.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I'm at about like 230? Maybe i'm unsure. I have spent so many hours in the trading place. I beat the game at like 30 hours, so i don't know how it got to 230.

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    For my Diamond version, its just under the 146 hour mark, and for Platinum its 70 hours and 20 minutes.

Gotta love the platime you can get out of these things..

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A rough estimate for Pokémon Platinum would be around 10 or 12 hours. As for Pokémon Pearl, it would be in the high 190's or 180's. I have been playing a lot of Pokémon Pearl so I'd be putting a lot of time into that game instead of Platinum.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    For me it would be a meager 3:14, but I have had it for 5 days only. Also with finals coming up this week I am very busy studying.

When I go to Spain the time will easily increase by 4 hours just from the flight, especially if the entertainment is overhead TV only.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    246:32, i honestly played that long on my Platinum but i sold it today, i was bored over the weekend so don't blame me.

TeaTiMe

Breeder Elite
    Years
    D/P/pt

On Diamond I beat it in 60 hours and then started a new game... never really got far. In pearl I played for 223 hours before I beat it (I had munchlax and over 150 of EVERY type of berry) And I'm currently at just over 400 hours on that. And right now I'm starting a new platinum challenge (Monotype) so I'm at 00:02... yeah.

Also I blame you ^ (Points finger!)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    270 hours on Diamond, 9 hours on Pearl, and none on Platinum, since I don't have it yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    83:02 on Pearl :) Seriously, i need to stop playing and do my homework:)xD

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Since my last post and since I've restarted my game last week, my time on my Pokemon Pearl is 24:15, which is amazing that I past the first day.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
    I got 45 hours, 34 minutes on mine, not as much compared to the other people, but I'm proud of myself since I haven't played the series in a while, spent a lot of time training and checking every smallest little detail, something I regret not doing in Diamond. D:

shadowbmz

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    62 Hours 42 minutes on Diamond ( wow I play Pokemon too much xD )

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Spoiler:

anyways, I have 101:96 on Platinum, about 43:87 on Diamond
    Me liek not dimund.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    7:15 on Platinum. I have just restarted my platinum game and am going to challenge the second gym leader.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    i think i'm nearly 185 hours...but I think that includes a couple of times when I left it on over night...I hope...and thats just Diamond

Plat im about 30 hours i think :S

Back