• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Welcome to my official battle thread!

Come in, take a seat, and the Professor will be with you shortly.
    In the meantime, why not some light reading material?...

Rules:

1.) 6 vs. 6, level 100

2.) No Ubers (Legendaries are free game, however)

3.) Basic Clauses (Sleep, Evasion, OHKO, and all that jazz. NOTE: Item Clause is NOT on)

4.) No hacked stats

5.) No voice chat

6.) No disconnecting

That sounds about right to me... what about you? If you're okay with those rules, challenge me already!
    I'm always looking for a good battle, and a good time.

Name: Richard
    Code: 5197 9082 9483

Times (AKA When the hell I'm available)

College has started back up, so my schedule is a bit more tight.
    This is the rough estimate:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: Usually any time after 9:00pm, EST.
    Saturday & Sunday: Mostly all day.

* Schedule subject to change
    ** Wednesday is usually the day I go to Coffeehouse down at my college, which runs late into the night. So doubtful I will be on and available for then. I'll of course be posting when I'm open for battles, but this is a rough estimate for when I'll get online. You could always PM me to schedule something (like for tournaments) or just IM me on AIM [graceofbaal].

If I also get a job during school days, which will hinder the times I will be here.

But eh, I'll play it by ear for now until I make up a definite OCD schedule for myself.

The Prize

I'm now offering a prize for those who defeat me: a *Shiny* Adamant Beldum!

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Cloned on my Emerald cart, I can transfer up to six a day.
    Amazingly enough, this freak of nature has perfect Attack IVs. Although, the others leave something to be desired, last time I checked. But that shouldn't stop you from wanting to win such a cool Pokemon!

As always, here's my current WiFi battle record at PC (meaning, excluding my Smogon record):

Wins: 220

Losses: 31

Draws: 0

PS: Please don't be intimidated by my record... I rip plenty of people a new one, but I get raped pretty badly from time to time.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey Richard!

Well, time to really test out my team. Can't battle as of right yet, but as soon as my teams ready I'll battle you. Consider this post a free bump, and good luck with your battle record.

(P.S. He does hack...)

Years
    He wanted to battle you, but he said he thinks you hack. I seconded his because he DOESN'T want to battle hackers. I'm enforcing his thread, therefore sticking to the rules.

You should really stop spamming, that's what basically got the last thread closed.

And to stay on-topic. Richard, if you want to battle I can have a 3v3 right now with 3 members of my actual team. Other three aren't ready. :(

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    if we talk about hacking we will get this thread closed quicker than my clan thread.

Agreed, let's just drop the subject altogether.

Legacy, do tell me when you're ready! This has been a long time in the making, so don't you disappoint me, bud! ;)

EDIT: A three on three? I don't really like those... you can only see the full grace and precision of a team in its fullest. I don't want to battle a watered down version of your team, I want to battle it in its entirety! So I think I'll be able to wait a little while longer.

Years
    By Legacy you mean Lemonade? :P

Yeah, I only have 3 members ready so, it's OK if I use them?

I can be ready in approximately 3 minutes and 54 seconds. (I feel random)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    By Legacy you mean Lemonade? :P

Yeah, I only have 3 members ready so, it's OK if I use them?

I can be ready in approximately 3 minutes and 54 seconds. (I feel random)

Oh... yeah. Lemonade. XD

I saw the L, and typed faster than I could think.

And would it okay with you if we wait for the full team battle?

Unless you reeaaly want to.

Years
    We could. Anyways, I'm in the Elite Four right now levelling up one of my team members.

Quick question: If I have say a level 40, with full EVs, and the moveset I want and we go to level 100 battle. It will go up to level 100, but will it be level 100 with the EVs included?

And it may be about a week or so until I get my team done. If I really tried though, I could get about 1 done in 2 days, making it about 6 days... like that will make a difference. XD Unless I HAVE to level them to level 100, then it will take even longer... and require lots of Tylenol's for headaches. XD

Years
    We could. Anyways, I'm in the Elite Four right now levelling up one of my team members.

Quick question: If I have say a level 40, with full EVs, and the moveset I want and we go to level 100 battle. It will go up to level 100, but will it be level 100 with the EVs included?

And it may be about a week or so until I get my team done. If I really tried though, I could get about 1 done in 2 days, making it about 6 days... like that will make a difference. XD Unless I HAVE to level them to level 100, then it will take even longer... and require lots of Tylenol's for headaches. XD

when it gets automatically raised to 100, the stats will be estimated depending on the pokemon's IV's and EV's. so yes the EV's are included.

Years
    Ok, then I can have a 3v3 battle right now Richard. I know you may not like them, but I really want to test at least half of my team out on someone who's exceptionally well at battling. And last time you tore me apart. :P

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Ok, then I can have a 3v3 battle right now Richard. I know you may not like them, but I really want to test at least half of my team out on someone who's exceptionally well at battling. And last time you tore me apart. :P

Okay, okay, fine! I'll use my battle tower team, but I can't battle until around 10, so I'll post back when I'm open. Deal?

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Hey richard, you up for a battle, I swapped magnezone for someone else and I want to try her out, so whenever your ready, it would be awesome. I'll be about 10 more mins though.

EDIT: After you battle Lemonade first.

EDIT EDIT: I am having breakfast so I'll be back in 20mins.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Hey, I kinda got side tracked... so I'm sorry!

I can do a 3 vs. 3 right now, but paranoia, our battle will have to wait till a bit later, if it's okay with you? I've got a late supper coming my way, so I'll be available in, say... 1.5 - 2 hours from the time this post was posted. And if you're not open, we can square off tomorrow!

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I wanna battle you too, but not right now. I just wanna know if Phione will be acceptable. It isn't an uber by no means. I'll be ready as soon as I beat the leauge for the first time. Don't worry, I'm no rookie, just, well, still learning...

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I wanna battle you too, but not right now. I just wanna know if Phione will be acceptable. It isn't an uber by no means. I'll be ready as soon as I beat the leauge for the first time. Don't worry, I'm no rookie, just, well, still learning...

I could give it a try. Supper came earlier than expected, so I'll be back a bit later tonight!

Back