• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Richest Trainers?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Try going to Route 222, right by Valor Lakefront. The first person you should see will be a rich trainer. There's more around, but he's the only one I can think of right now. You can battle him as many times as you want with the VS. Seeker.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    there are 2 rich people in front of the mansion place, you can hit them both with Vs Seeker.

zer0vrs

Zero Virus
    Years
    there are 2 rich people in front of the mansion place, you can hit them both with Vs Seeker.
    yeah, thats also a great place to train with anyone with a fire or ice move to fight the roselia. i trained my glaceon with ice beam at lvl 35 to lvl 60 (it went faster cause i had a lucky egg and i got oodles of cash too)

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    What I do when I need money is to attach the Amulet Coin to my leading Pokemon.
    Then I go down from Hearthome City and stop at the old Gentleman and Socialite.
    Use the VS.Seeker and battle them (the Gentleman has a Chattot and the Socialite has a Roselia). You get 24000 from both of them, or then just from the Gentleman, don't remember. But the amount isn't that important because they both seem to have loads and loads of money.

Years
    There's also a couple of people you can double battle in the restaurant outside of Pastoria City. I can usually find two groups of rich trainers in the restaurant and it works really well with an amulet coin. The only down side is that you have to wait till the next day I think to battle them again, so if you want quick cash I would do the VS Seeker out in front of the mansion as suggested 3 posts above mine.

Back