• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ricky's Great Shopping Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Hi there! Sorry for the suuuuuper long wait. My internet company just died on me for a couple weeks, but it's finally back up! I responded to you on my thread by the way (:

Sorry, I already got that mew. :(

Well I do, a Giratina, but this one was given to me by Eury as a thanks for tradng with her and helping her thread to grow.... it's a bit special lol.

Oh. I understand. Sorry I couldn't help you. :(

Last edited:

bian

Years
    Oh you can trade now? Then I'm ready now. Just tell me if you're online now. Just don't forget to give me the clones. :)

bian

Years
    Im coming now. And DING, DING, DING!!!!! Your the 350th poster. You get 15 pokemon from my thread free. :)
    Wh-wh-whaaatt!! Are you serious?!! O_O
    Well, I don't know you have a promo like that. Well, I'll just PM you the Pokemon I'll pick if it's OK with you. :)
    Also, I'm online now.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Wh-wh-whaaatt!! Are you serious?!! O_O
    Well, I don't know you have a promo like that. Well, I'll just PM you the Pokemon I'll pick if it's OK with you. :)
    Also, I'm online now.

Yup. I posted it on the 13th page. :) And ok. PM me with the pokemon you want. Im coming back now with your pokemon

bian

Years
    Oh wait, I didn't thought your Peli11 Shaymin was touched. Could I replace it with this:
    10Anniv Articuno lvl 70(Gentle) ID:06227

bian

Years
    Yep, I'm waiting on Wi-Fi now. :)

EDIT: I want to get this for the giveaway:
    Wish Absol
    Wish Farfetch'd
    Wish Ralts
    Taiwan Pokepark Celebi
    Japanese Pokemon Jungle Tour Celebi lvl 10(Modest)[A.K.A. Mitsurin Celebi] ID:60720
    Palcty Lucario lvl 50(Modest) ID:07157

The rest is I want to share my blessings to everyone, you already know what I mean by it. :)

shinyespeon1798

Shiny and Legendary Collector
    Years
    this is a response to ur giveaway...

there r 73 pkm in ur shiny section (including the evolved forms of the starters) but u sed u hav more that u didnt put up there so u prob hav more... plus with all ur events nd legendaries u hav 80

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back