• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ricky's Great Shopping Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
Years
  • hello Ricky. I was wondering if you do breeding projects? IVs, egg moves, natures, etc.

The Jolly Roger

Black Market
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Yeah, I'll add you on my new Pal Pad and then go online. By the way, which FC should I add?

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • dont do IV's but do do some egg moves and most natures.

that's alright I'm not too worried about the IV's anyhow, but I am looking for the following: Jolly Treecko with the egg moves Crunch and Leech Seed. and Quiet Spiritomb with the egg move Shadow Sneak. Let me know if this is possible and what I can do in return. thanks for your time.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • that's alright I'm not too worried about the IV's anyhow, but I am looking for the following: Jolly Treecko with the egg moves Crunch and Leech Seed. and Quiet Spiritomb with the egg move Shadow Sneak. Let me know if this is possible and what I can do in return. thanks for your time.

ok. ill get on that. might not be ready til tomorow though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    I can trade now if you want, but which friend code do you want me to use? And mine is the Soul Silver FC, I'm waiting when you're ready. ^^

Last edited:

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
  • Michina Arceus for your Japanese Movie 09 Arceus lvl 100(Careful)?

EDIT: It's BT. It has Legend Ribbon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Hello, is it possible for me to trade any 2/3 pokemon for your event pokemon? I have a shiny rhydon,shiny marowak,and shiny sharpedo.
    Japanese Movie 08 Shaymin lvl 50(Quirky
    and
    lvl 30 event pichu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back