• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riddles in the Dark

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    One weird thing about me... I LOVE riddles. I love trying to answer them and I love writing them. To me, riddles are a form of art. And I don't think a single forum should go without them...

So, without further adeu, I present to you a little game! ^^
    The rules are simple; I start with writing a riddle, and you try to give the right answer. Should you answer correctly, it'll be your turn to present a riddle-- Make sure it's good! (It doesn't have to be your own.)

----------- + -----------​

In which we grow old
    We shrink down to size.
    Though when younger
    We are tall.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    ooh.. correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be in another forum? ><;

But to answer the riddle anyway, I think it's a pencil... ^-^

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    Yeah...I'm thinking this is the wrong place to put it, but since it basically is "writing", I decided to put it where it MIGHT stand out. >.O; Maybe someone can move the topic for me.

Anyway, that was a good guess, but wrong. xD

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    o.o but it's probably wrong. I just thought as we get old, we get shorter, and when we're younger...well, we're tall?

As for the thread...report it? I don't know, really...

~M

Back