• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riding Pokemon [SOLVED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Hey guys, I was wondering how to go about writing a script (I have little to no scripting knowledge) that checks if there is a certain pokemon in the player's party (Arcanine, for example) and allows the player to "ride" that pokemon, essentially working as the bike would work. This could be through the use of an HM, or limited to a list of "ride-able" pokemon (would only be a few).
    I have seen the other questions regarding similar ideas but I haven't been able to find a concrete answer.
    Sprites and everything visual I will be able to handle myself, it's just the scripts that I need help with.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated!!

Thanks so much everyone!!!

EDIT: Solved!

Last edited:
    Back