• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rikal's Little Shoppe

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    hmm well do you think theres anyway you could breed my typhlosion into a shiny cyndaquil and give me a pkrs totadile for the rayquaza?

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm well do you think theres anyway you could breed my typhlosion into a shiny cyndaquil and give me a pkrs totadile for the rayquaza?

Hmm I'm not sure how to breed shinnies. But I can breed you a Cyndaquil and breed a Totadile with PKRS. Would that work?
    You might want to ask "Mistress Rose" about shinnies. She probably knows more than me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    eh ill pass on the cyndaquil, i have like 5 dittos, i just dont know how to get shinies. but for the totadile, ill give you something else, but rayquaza cant be done right now because i dont want to trade until i can get my other one off emerald i want to give you (darn you 24 hour rule!)

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    eh ill pass on the cyndaquil, i have like 5 dittos, i just dont know how to get shinies. but for the totadile, ill give you something else, but rayquaza cant be done right now because i dont want to trade until i can get my other one off emerald i want to give you (darn you 24 hour rule!)

Haha! I wouldn't mind waiting if the Rayquaza is still up for offer.
    Just let me know whenever. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    mmmk, think we could trade stuff real quick before i get your hopes up? i want to make sure my wifi still works. you want a cyndaquil(lv1) for a charmander?(if ya have one)

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    mmmk, think we could trade stuff real quick before i get your hopes up? i want to make sure my wifi still works. you want a cyndaquil(lv1) for a charmander?(if ya have one)

Ah I don't have one yet. I can still trade something if all you wanna do is test the connection.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    its fine, im sure it works, just got into the plaza, and got a mystery gift earlier so yeah.

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Haha alrighty. Just let me know when you want to trade. I'll be available most of the time.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years

- Bulbasaur - LV 15
    - Charmander - LV 15
    - Squirtle - LV 15
    - Chikorita - LV 15
    - Cyndaquil - LV
    - Totodile - LV 17
    -
    Treecko - LV 15
    - Torchic - LV 15
    - Mudkip - LV15
    - Turtwig - LV17
    - Chimchar - LV 13
    - Piplup - LV 15

Kay I have these pokes(The ones that are striked), I'm adding your FC and I'll me you in

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    THANK YOU SO MUCH MISTRESS ROSE~! That was so awesome of you. Just asking but are you still working on the others?

I have a torchic, chikorita, spiritbomb, cyndaquil and Turtwig! :)

Mmm, I've already got the starters covered (was about to delete them from the first post).
    But anything I can do for that Spiritomb?

Years
    I'm in the middle of various GBA resets. If you wish for the following:

Mewtwo lv88 (timid, ev trained SA/speed), Gorebyss, Mawle, Purugly, Ditto

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'm in the middle of various GBA resets. If you wish for the following:

Mewtwo lv88 (timid, ev trained SA/speed), Gorebyss, Mawle, Purugly, Ditto

Oh~ All of those except Ditto would be awesome! Is there anything you would like in return?

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    What do you have?????? Or I'll give it to you for free. I'll pm you about the trade! :)

I can get most everything in Platinum and a lot of things in Emerald. Non-Legends, though.

No. Just walk in with four to trade.

I can get my Dex to 490/490 with the games I own.
    451/397 current.

Okay! I'll head there now, if that's fine by you.
    EDIT: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I really appreciate it. :D

Last edited:

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    Stunky's hatched, but it's 4:30am so I really need to get to bed. 8D I'll catch you for the trade soon!

Back