• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RileyVace's Legend/Event/Shiny Trading + Cloning

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2007
Charmander - LV1 - Lax (UNTOUCHED) for a regirock or a registeel? If not for both :p? Charmander will go to charlizard and charlizard is black if shiney right?

Also darkai for a rayquaza and kyogre?

Years
I want a Darkrai and a shiny Charmander(my favourite pokemon),please!
I have:UK Channel Jirachi (OT:CHANNEL),10th Aniv Lugia (OT:10ANNIV)

My friend code:463963429441

Last edited:

dippo

sinnow champion
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2007
could you clone my dialga with a master ball please?

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Please Read the Updated Ruleset. Close for Cloning.

To avoid users from being stolen Pokémon, it's now against the rules to create cloning threads, so such threads will be closed instantly. If you see a thread offering to clone Pokémon, DO NOT ACCEPT, because that's the easiest way to steal Pokémon. Instead, report the thread. If you want someone to clone you a Pokémon, you may ask it through PM, but remember this is at your own risk, so make sure it's someone you know well. Also, if someone offers you to clone Pokémon, never accept it from a new member.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
I haven't checked through this topic yet, but if the Darkrai is still available, what would you be willing to trade it for?

My Friendcode is : 1547 2701 0453

Last edited:
Back