• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rins no art gallery

Years
    ok this is a better idea, i'll just post whatever drawings i've done in this thread instead of making a separate thread for like.. each thing i've drawn. anyway here are three things i've done on the pokecommunity bbs so far (i'm auilix there).

this is sirius, my blackie (umbreon) - i posted this one before. its my first finished piece on the oekaki.. mostly i was just playing around.

rins no art gallery

this is lisa from the gaspard & lisa stationary set (i think its a stationary set, or maybe its based on a french book or cartoon, but i am not sure) looking out a train window. I recently went on a train ride from kyoto to tokyo and saw the most awesome sight of a snow covered japanese farmland just waking up under the sunrise. first attempt to do something in a more painty look. i did it for my mom, wish she was with me.

rins no art gallery

this is a get-better pichu for aaron from the boards, who does tons of sprites for lots of people and had offered to do me three, and then he got sick. i hope ya feel better!

anyway i dont usually do oekaki, in fact ive just started now (since i have no scanner anymore), but maybe i will post some links to some of my other (more detailed) works later.

comments or critiques welcome! :D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ooooh... the Pichu is adorable. ^______^

*glomps it*

Though the head seems a little squished. :/

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Zomg! That dog thing is Kwaii! So is the Pichu! Very nice! Keep up the great work! I would love to see more of them. ;)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Your Blacky gijinka is cool! I like female gijinkas, but I guess males gijinkas are cool too!

P.s. Another Japanese person on PC! Hi~!!!

Years
    thanks all for the comments! ^.^ V nice to meet you all too!

here's my latest oekaki. this is a fanart ed from full metal alchemist. i don't know much about the series, having only watched a few episodes a while ago, but I wanted to draw something that wasn't an original creation for once. i don't know if anything is wrong with it, i did it all based on an ed plushie my bf got for me (a ufo catcher he won for me in akihabara ^o^). i also took a jab at an actual background this time (though i have no idea what it is... a city of some kind i suppose... i am terrible at backgrounds...).

comments & critiques welcome!

rins no art gallery

i think i am sort of getting the hang of oekaki (maybe). this one took over an hour, first time i spend so long on an oekaki board *fingers are cramped*

Years
    本当にありがとう、こうへいくん!

ja, here is another oekaki i just did of my absol, loki, in snow drift in the mountains.
    rins no art gallery

i tried again to make my own background, this time i used a photo as an example for the snow. please comment/critique!

Wombat!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    --Edited out for spamming/flaming--

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back