• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rionix PokéCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    CMT for this:

Mienfoo
    OT: Rionix | ID: 50264
    Ability: Regenerator
    Nature: Adamant
    Hidden Power: Dark (70)
    IV: 31/31/31/3/31/31
    ~~~~~
    Rionix PokéCenter

Zorua - Lv. 10
    OT: Rionix | ID: 50264
    Met at Lv. 10
    Date: 4/21/2011
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Naive
    Hidden Power: Dragon (68)
    IV:
    30/28/31/31/31/31

I was just about to post in your trade.. :D

Anyways, if you're okay with it, I want this:

Rionix PokéCenter

Pikachu (Sinnoh)
    Hasty, Alert to sounds
    OT: Eleken
    ID: 59099
    Moves: Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Brick Break, Grass Knot
    #25 Pikachu [Hasty]
    IVs: 21, 22 / 27, 28 / 21 / 22 / 20, 21 / 30, 31

and this

Rionix PokéCenter

Jolteon (Johto)

Timid, Alert to sounds
    ID: 40162
    Moves: Charge Beam, Shadow Ball, Agility, Baton Pass
    IVs: 31 / 0 / 14, 15 / 31 / 25, 26 / 30, 31
    Stats at Lv.68: 187| / 83| / 96| / 218|255 / 151|0 / 269|255
    Nickname: Light

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
    Rionix PokéCenter

Pikachu (Sinnoh)
    Hasty, Alert to sounds
    ID: 59099
    Moves: Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Brick Break, Grass Knot
    #25 Pikachu [Hasty]
    IVs: 21, 22 / 27, 28 / 21 / 22 / 20, 21 / 30, 31

and this

Rionix PokéCenter

Jolteon (Johto)

Timid, Alert to sounds
    ID: 40162
    Moves: Charge Beam, Shadow Ball, Agility, Baton Pass
    IVs: 31 / 0 / 14, 15 / 31 / 25, 26 / 30, 31
    Stats at Lv.68: 187| / 83| / 96| / 218|255 / 151|0 / 269|255
    Nickname: Light

I am sorry but this is from my Trophy case (my own pokes from my breeds)- NFT (I post this in my rules)

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I am sorry but this is from my Trophy case (my own pokes from my breeds)- NFT (I post this in my rules)

yeah, just realized it.. I PM'ed you the other two I want... if you're okay with that then meet me in wifi.. BTW, your FC in B/W?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Thanks for the iv breeds! Ill take the Timid one :) I can trade you a Flawless Timid Ditto?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Rionix PokéCenter

Tornadus - Lv. 40
    Met at Lv. 40
    Date: 3/27/2011
    OT: Cookies | ID: 18354
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Prankster
    IV: 24/1/1/22/8/22
    EV: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    (No Held Items)
    [Traded by theunlikedcookie]

I would like this Pokemon right here^
    Compared to your Pokemon, my only notables had good IV's, but none in comparison to yours. So, do you think we would still be able to make a deal?

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    Hi. I am working from my kindle and wigs out everytime I try to see what pokes you have and want...you know, the important stuff. I have read your rules and everyting else and like what I see...I just don't know if we have anything to offer each other. I am looking for a shiny solosis I can nickname Stitch. If you have such pokemon what would be a fair trade value be and I will make some offers.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Rionix PokéCenter

Tornadus - Lv. 40
    Met at Lv. 40
    Date: 3/27/2011
    OT: Cookies | ID: 18354
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Prankster
    IV: 24/1/1/22/8/22
    EV: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    (No Held Items)
    [Traded by theunlikedcookie]

I would like this Pokemon right here^
    Compared to your Pokemon, my only notables had good IV's, but none in comparison to yours. So, do you think we would still be able to make a deal?

i want legit events and legit legendaries from other generations (except the 3 birds). Even if it has crappy IVs I don't care. I can clone it for you if you have no copies of it at all. I just want it in my box and in my shop. Just make sure its LEGIT. Anyways, that's all I need.

Hi. I am working from my kindle and wigs out everytime I try to see what pokes you have and want...you know, the important stuff. I have read your rules and everyting else and like what I see...I just don't know if we have anything to offer each other. I am looking for a shiny solosis I can nickname Stitch. If you have such pokemon what would be a fair trade value be and I will make some offers.

I don't have a shiny solosis right now.. Hmm.. And you don't have to be that worked out whenever you see pokemons here haha :D

Anyways, I just want events and legendaries from other generation (except the 3 birds). Even if it has crappy IVs and EVs I don't care. I want them for collection purposes. I can clone it for you too so you don't have to worry if you don't have a copy. The only condition is that make sure its LEGIT. nothing else :)

Hey Sorry I don't have the 5th gen. If you like the ho oh find a way to get it from me.

uhh sorry.. 5th gen is the only game i have in my DS :(

Last edited:

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Would u be interested in a dreamworld farfetched or rettata? if so im interested in ur larvitar and gothita

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    If you get your hand on a nnable shiny solosis PM me. I have all previous gen legendaries and most five gen too. Some of my legends arre shiny too.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    i want legit events and legit legendaries from other generations (except the 3 birds). Even if it has crappy IVs I don't care. I can clone it for you if you have no copies of it at all. I just want it in my box and in my shop. Just make sure its LEGIT. Anyways, that's all I need.

I have GameStp Pichu(UT), The Crown Dogs (UT), those are the events I have... I'll look through my other legendaries if you don't want any of the dogs or Pichu... Those are on my 4th Gen SoulSilver.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Celebi or Jirachu

what would u want for your lvl 50 celebi or lvl 5 Jirachu?

i have lvl 1 charmander and lvl 1 cyndaquil

also have a Event mew, Lvl 100 Groundon and u said u wanted Electric types got Luxray?

hopefully ur interested in something

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Would u be interested in a dreamworld farfetched or rettata? if so im interested in ur larvitar and gothita

I am interested in any dreamworld pokemons and would like to collect as many as possible. Make sure its females though and I'll make sure of mine too :D

If you get your hand on a nnable shiny solosis PM me. I have all previous gen legendaries and most five gen too. Some of my legends arre shiny too.

Okay I will update you if ever I've found Stitch *gasp* I mean a Shiny Solosis :D

I have GameStp Pichu(UT), The Crown Dogs (UT), those are the events I have... I'll look through my other legendaries if you don't want any of the dogs or Pichu... Those are on my 4th Gen SoulSilver.

I have 1 event dog already, and someone is trading me the other two. So no event dogs, however, im interested in those other legendaries. And the pichu too. Mind if you can list me all your legendaries? Make sure its all legit though.

what would u want for your lvl 50 celebi or lvl 5 Jirachu?

i have lvl 1 charmander and lvl 1 cyndaquil

also have a Event mew, Lvl 100 Groundon and u said u wanted Electric types got Luxray?

hopefully ur interested in something

I'm intrested in that event mew. Is that legit? If it is, please trade with me. And yes I would like other electric types... *searching luxray on serebii*

Oh! I want that! I want luxray XD

I'm interested in Events and Legends.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    yea im pretty sure it is legit my cousin traded me it, the id number n everthing seems fine.

plus yea i can give u luxray too :)

u want to do 2 for 2 then ?

im on UK time so we will need to work out a time to trade?

do u have any other mews maybe clones i could have?just to have one in my box lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    8.) All the pokemons you see here are UNTOUCHED and NICKNAME-ABLE unless stated otherwise.

oTL
    You are my hero. ;__;

In a few days I'll be getting Meganium, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Charizard and would gladly breed you an egg from each if you're still looking for starters from other gens.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    yea im pretty sure it is legit my cousin traded me it, the id number n everthing seems fine.

plus yea i can give u luxray too :)

u want to do 2 for 2 then ?

im on UK time so we will need to work out a time to trade?

do u have any other mews maybe clones i could have?just to have one in my box lol

No i don't have any other mews yet. That's the first one. I'll clone it for you if you want to so that you could have one in your box.

oTL
    You are my hero. ;__;

In a few days I'll be getting Meganium, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Charizard and would gladly breed you an egg from each if you're still looking for starters from other gens.

Meganium, Typhlosion, Empoleon and others except for Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chimchar.

I'll wait for you then. Just state what pokemon you like too^^

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Thanks! :)

Do you think the first three of them for your RNG'd Mienfoo would be fair?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013

I have 1 event dog already, and someone is trading me the other two. So no event dogs, however, im interested in those other legendaries. And the pichu too. Mind if you can list me all your legendaries? Make sure its all legit though.

Sure, I'll check them all in an hour or 2 since I'm kinda busy right now... Maybe, we could get a trade done by tonight if I can get you the list by then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back