• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Ripping battle animations from X/Y?

ShadowCrush

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2020
    Hey fellas, an early post here, though I apparently have been member for a while.
    First, excuse me if this is not in the right place or of proper behavior. Anyway, let's get to it.

Do you guys know of PkParaíso? They are, apparently, a Pokemon related website, with at least a community and some resource archives. The site is Spanish though, so I'm not sure what they're all about, and since I don't speak the language, I have no way of asking on their forums.

So anyway, they offer a good deal on animations, seemingly ripped, from X/Y (as well as a few from OR/AS. Still can't post links, but if you want to see them, just google "pokemon x y animations", should be at the top.

Anyway, they do not feature many battle animations, and those I'd like to use are not one of them. I've searched around for other sources, but cannot find any. If you know some, please let me know.

So, I'd like to ask if anyone has either:
    any suggestions as to how they got their hands on the animations, or
    any different way to get a hold of them.

I will be using these animations, if I can get them, for myself, for hobby purposes that I do not have any plans to share. Hopefully, I won't then be violating any copyright laws, too much.

So, any ideas?

Back