• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of Team Omega

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    My new comic series! Unlike Pokemon Topaz, this one actually has a plot and is meant to be serious.

Prologue:
    Team Rocket pretty much has Kanto taken over, however, a new Team Arises, Team Omega, and Team Rocket doesn't seem to be very fond of them. Team Omega is a crime syndacit who's intentions are unknown. Only one thing is certain: they have something big in store for Kanto!

However, a group of trainers discover their secret and conspire to foil their plans!

What will become of Kanto? Will Team Omega's plans be successful? Will Team Rocket overtake Team Omega? Or will the trainers foil their evil plot and save Kanto? Read the comic to find out!

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3

Please comment! Give me your opinions to see what I can improve for Episode 3!

Wanna Join?
    Since comics are now joinable again, throw me a PM if you'd like a character in the comic.

Last edited:

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
    Sounds rly cool DR! Inspires me to do more Pokeroco. :D
    Since i'm on my mobile phone browser i can't read it right now tho. Hope to soon!

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Thanks for your comments.

Anywho, Episode 3 might not be up until tomorrow night. I have some stuff to do this weekend.

Fortunately, tuesday is my last day of school. Once I'm out, I'll have a lot of time for the comic.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Just finished Episode 3! (Sorry about the wait.)

MAJOR NEWS:
    I just found out comics are joinable again. If you would like to have a character in the comic, PM me. I'll see if you're worthy.

Last edited:
    Back