• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rising Legacy |PG-14|

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    Rising Legacy

This comic is going to be a mixture of Drama/Action/Adventure/Humor and loads of other things. Some of the language is a little harsh not to bad though.

Im using sprites from the "Tales of the ...." series. I got all my sprite sheets from spriters resource so credit goes to them.

Basicly there is no real storyline its more or less just whatever happens you know. Please excuse any grammar issues in the comics my grammer is'nt the best. There is no real main characters every character will play his fair share in the story. I will try to do 1-2 comics a day, and I will try to update once a day. New characters will be added later on, so be paitent please. This is my first comic series and its a lot of fun.

Surgeon Generals Warning: This comic is highly addictive, we do not recomend reading if you are pregnant or nursing or have any serious mental conditions.

Episode One: Vanquished Fury
    Episode Two: Fallen Soldier

Bios
    Rising Legacy |PG-14|

Sorry for the D/P, but I have and update.

Update
    I added the second episode, its ok I guess, the series will get much better trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Great intro. X.x

I could totally tell who's who, and great plot. (Yes, I read the first paragraph.)
    Standard ninja/fighter comic, someone (with 00ber powers) protects someone else with their 00berness. Then they get injured.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    Thanks, I should have at least two new episodes out tonight, no promises though, my girlfriend keeps me rather busy so.... ya, ill leave it at that.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    I think I might put the other comic in here as well, I was thinking of that to begin with, but I sort of forgot.

Back