• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RISING RIVALS PRERELEASE DECK FIRE/LEAF

LORDY JONES

MAGIKARP FARMER
    Years
    SO I RECENTLY WENT TO A RISING RIVALS PRERELEASE TOURNAMENT AND GOT TONS OF REDICULOUS CADS THER. OUT OF TEN PACKS, IN THRE OF THEM I GOT LV. X'S, AND I GOT MUCH MORE AMAZING SP CARDS AND WHAT. HERES A DECK I PUT TOGETHER FROM MY CARDS, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

2X FLINTS INFERNAPE SP
    1X FLINTS INFERNAPE LV.X
    1X LUCIANS GALLADE SP
    1X LUCIANS GALLADE LV. X
    2X ROSERADE SP
    2X GYM LEADERS TURTWIG SP
    2X MAGMAR
    1X MAGMORTAR
    1X VESPIQUEEN SP
    1X SCIZOR SP
    1X REGIGIGAS
    2X BERTHA'S WARMTH
    2X FLINT'S WILLPOWER
    3X POTION
    1X ENERGY SEARCH
    1X MOO-MOO MILK
    1X SWITCH
    1X POKEMON CONTEST HALL
    1X CHALLENGE
    1X ENERGY REMOVAL
    2X GREAT BALL
    1X AARONS COLLECTION
    1X UNDERGROUND EXPEDITION
    1X VOLKNERS PHILOSOPHY
    1X SECRET MISSION
    8X FIRE ENERGY
    14X LEAF ENERGY
    4X SP ENERGY

I SWEAR I CAME UP WITH A WAY TO FIX THE LACK OF FIRE ENERGYS......I DON'T REMEMBER IT.

ANY FEEDBACK?

SADLY, I DON'T HAVE ANY SLEEVES SO I CAN'T PLAY WITH IT TILL I FIND SOME,BUT THE ONLY CARD SHOP IN TOWN CLOSED DOWN LIKE A MONTH AGO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I'll assume this is Unlimited, but I would say just Fire and Psychic. Add some SP radar, take out all grass Pokemon and energy. (and Regigigas). This shouldn't be too bad a deck, but remove some of the trainers you only have one of and expand some trainers to 4 of 'em. Add Roseanne's Research, maybe some Weavile G as Starters. +3 Volkner's. Maybe consider adding 2-2 Claydol(GE) as a tech to speed up your deck.

Sorry. If it's unlimited, don't add claydol. Add computer search, Bill, Oracle, Prof. Oak, and Misty's Wrath. That should speed your deck up a lot.

Last edited:
    Back