• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ritzy Trades~

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
    Okay, I am interested in your Dream World Surskit. I can offer you a Dark Pulse Deino.

Years
    @cookielordpulser
    Can you remind me the Blitzles nature?
    And I'm fine with that Axew :3

@ebiltun
    Whats its gender and nature? Does it have a nickname or is it nickname-able?

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
    They are level one, and I have around 60 of them. I have pretty much all of the Natures, I think. They are Nameable. I have both Genders.

Years
    @Feunard:
    Oh D: lax is one of my most disliked natures >_< apart from the nature I'd like to trade with you though :3 would you perhaps have any others?

@ebiltun
    Do you have a modest or timid one?

Years
    @Feunard - Any other Deerling or another from my want list perhaps :3?

@Ebiltune - would you trade me a male, timid, Deino with a nice Nickname you chose? :3

Years
    Attack. Sorry I'm used to calling it AP from another game. I'm not sure if people here use it XD"

Should I give you a list of which natures are fine with me? :3

EDIT:
    Off for a day or two due to trips with Dad <3

Last edited:
    Back