• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RM2K3]Crystal Crusade

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Crystal Crusade
    Creator: Syrupmaker
    Graphics: ASCII
    Music/Sound: Various

Hey guys, I'm SyrupMaker and This is my very first project! I was inspired by Final Fantasy and I hope this project gets finished! BTW, I might change the graphics, but the RTP is the only thing i could use :(

Story said:
    Thomas Hawke, A Blacksmith looking a special someone who he promised to be with in the past 5 years. He has a weird dream about the future. He saw the world turning dead. The only solution to end this horrible nightmare is to use the Crystal. The problem is that the crystal is slowly fading away! Will Thomas be able to go there on time?

Characters said:
    Thomas Hawke
    Job : BlackSmith/Traveler

Features said:
    -An adventure of a lifetime [lol]
    -A pet Blob
    -Items that an customize your bob [Color, Stylee, ETC]
    -Alot of weapons/items to collect

Screenshots(1) said:
    [RM2K3]Crystal Crusade

Please give out any comments :D

Last edited:

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
    Years
  • yah first post!!! Well anyway great screenies and it looks lke this game will turn out great!!! keep the good work up

Waudby

I think you might need a bit more storyline otherwise this will get closed. And perhaps another screen.

What features can we expect to be in the game??

-Waudby-

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Looks cool just looking at the first screenie. Try to post more when you can

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Thanks guys. I might release a demo soon but I am not sure since it depends on the progress.:)

Years
  • I like how the map is designed. Messy. Just add a bit more natural features such as rocks and shrubs to make it seem even more realistic. But other than that, I can't wait to see more screenshots. ^_^

The story, it's satisfactory, except, I would advise you to you know, explain more. It seems intriguing, and maybe a bit more indepth explanation would make it more interesting. ^^

And features? What features are in store for this project?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    This looks very nice i think you can finish don't give up i hate it when people quite on rpgs then i download them to notice that i can only get to level 5.

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    lol thanks. The only nice feature for this game is that you can buy yourself a blob :D. But I guess I'll edit the thread to have a features list.

Back