• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT I Is Back lol

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    Get rid of Trick Room. Please. Trick Room on this team is classified as instant suicide. Your team consists almost entirely of fast sweepers, so you've just crippled every one of them when you use Trick Room. Metagross hits SE on 4 of 6 of your team and Trick Room makes him faster than everything. He's also got STAB Gyro Ball/Meteor Mash to hit Uxie and Azelf hard. Tyranitar destroys you too, along with any slow Pokemon that has high attack strength and a decent movepool. Dark, Ice, and Ground are the only types needed to hit SE on everything and it's not hard to come by.

I'll come back with a full edit when I have three hours to do it.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    wow, a lot of replies.I'm sorry baout this, but i've totally changed some memebers of the team, including scrapping alakazam adn Bliss, but i'm gonna try to take in what you said.This is mainly coz i stopped playing pokemon in June, and jsut restarted Diamond.I'm currenlty ifndindg new techniques in-game that i ithnk will work out of game as well.I'm oing to go back to shoddy once i've sorted my team.

Electivire @ Leftovers
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    EQ
    Brick Break
    Icepunch
    Thunderpunch (for STAB)

You heard wrong. Electivire sucks ass.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
    Jolly
    252spd,252atk,4hp
    Outrage
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

Fine

Empoleon @ Leftovers
    Timid
    200spd,200sp.atk,108hp
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Grass Knot
    HP Electric

You could go Agility Sweeper.

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Steadfast
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    Extremespeed (i forgot my Lucario had it, itso nly level 50 in-game, but i EVC trained it so much that on the battle with Volkner i swept right through him with Drain Punch)
    Close Combat
    Crunch
    Swords Dance

Standard

Azelf @ Leftovers
    Modest
    252sp.atk,252spd,4hp
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt/Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball/Flamethrower
    Nasty Plot

Use Grass Knot > Tbolt and Flamethrower > Shadow Ball.

Uxie @ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    148def,252sp.def,108hp
    Calm Mind
    Toxic
    Protect
    Trick Room

Gone for low speed on this one to emphasize Trick Room, meant to stall, but i'm not that good at that kind of thing so it might be absolutely useless, basically it goes on a formula of move-protect-move-protect-move etc. to stay alive, with toxic dealing the damage.

Comments in bold. Much better this time.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    wow, such a bitter one here! with such a sense of justice!!
    i already did. maybe another one?
    Know what? That's a great idea! Enjoy your second infraction.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    wow, a lot of replies.I'm sorry baout this, but i've totally changed some memebers of the team, including scrapping alakazam adn Bliss, but i'm gonna try to take in what you said.This is mainly coz i stopped playing pokemon in June, and jsut restarted Diamond.I'm currenlty ifndindg new techniques in-game that i ithnk will work out of game as well.I'm oing to go back to shoddy once i've sorted my team.

Electivire @ Leftovers
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    EQ
    Brick Break
    Icepunch
    Thunderpunch (for STAB)

I've noticed thisd guy's suppposed to be good, i might have screwed him.Oh well, amybe you guiys coudl tell me how i've done it.

Vire generally sucks nowadays. This is the best physical set if you insist on keeping him.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
    Jolly
    252spd,252atk,4hp
    Outrage
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

Going back to what i had lastb time people had finished having a go at me
    If i remember correctly from the thread of your I was rating a while back, people were having a go because you failed to take in any advice whatsoever. The set's fine.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
    Timid
    200spd,200sp.atk,108hp
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Grass Knot
    HP Electric/Agility

I took note of what theb rude guy said on this one.I xcouldn't help it if i forgot stuff, i guess i'll just havve to learn again.
    Not really fast enough to sweep without agility, but meh. I dont get what HP electric's therefore, so consider Agility over it.

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Steadfast
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    Extremespeed (i forgot my Lucario had it, itso nly level 50 in-game, but i EVC trained it so much that on the battle with Volkner i swept right through him with Drain Punch)
    Ok...
    Close Combat
    Crunch
    Swords Dance

SDLuke
    Fair Enough

Azelf @ Leftovers
    Timid
    252sp.atk,220Spd/36HP
    Psychic
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Nasty Plot

This basically worksthe same as Lucario, except its on the special side, not the physical.
    Standard NPAzelf pleash

Uxie @ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    252HP/252Def/6SpDef
    Stealth Rock
    Yawn
    U-turn
    Thunderbolt/Psychic

Gone for low speed on this one to emphasize Trick Room, meant to stall, but i'm not that good at that kind of thing so it might be absolutely useless, basically it goes on a formula of move-protect-move-protect-move etc. to stay alive, with toxic dealing the damage.
    Trick room should benefit an entire team, not a single poke. What happens if you are unexpectedly KO'd? You're left with an entire team of frail sweepers taking hits first for the next 5 turns. On top of that, what does trick room even achieve for this poke? No, use the support set.

Changes in bold. At the moment you have 5 sweepers and a single poke that screws them all over. Get rid of a couple of sweepers for some walls.

Know what? That's a great idea! Enjoy your second infraction.

Pwn'd ;)

Divine~Deoxys

i do not really care, i just needed fifteen posts to bo able to post links.

that's jsut stupid man, i got banned for two weeks and i didnt even intend to spam, im glad he gto kickedc in a way, coz ive stopped spammming.

Changes in bold. At the moment you have 5 sweepers and a single poke that screws them all over. Get rid of a couple of sweepers for some walls.

Pwn'd ;)
    ok, im dropping Uxie AND E-vire,m as everybiody says its crap now tis been around for a while.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    Dragon Dance
    EQ
    Taunt
    Ice Fang

I think this is standard, and Dragonite doesnt seem to be working for me, desptie hoew awesome i tihnk he is.=xD

Gengar @ Wide Lens
    Timid
    252sp.atk,252spd,4hp
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast

Standard often works for me, although i find specs screw it up for me whereas Wide Lens boosts Focus Blast's accuracy.

Arcanine @ Life Orb
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    Extremespeed
    Crunch
    Flare Blitz
    Body Slam

Azelf @ Leftovers
    Timid
    252sp.atk,220Spd/36HP
    Psychic
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Nasty Plot

Standard it is then, im not clever enough to make up my own sets yet, but i cant be bothered to find the link to smogon.

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Bold
    200hp,200sp.def,108def
    Torment
    Endure
    Heat Wave
    Earth Power

Don't really know whether or not this is considered any god for defensive purposes, but it seems to have good stats.Does it need any speed EVs?

Milotic @ Leftovers
    Calm
    200hp,200def,108sp.def
    Mirror Coat
    Safeguard
    Recover
    Toxic

Dunno what the standard is, is this any good?

Last edited:
    Back