• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT OU

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Itachi I Beat Your Arceus With A Friggin Charizard What About That It's Really All About startegy Anyway I Can Beat A Rayquaza With A Properly Raised Swampert Uber Really Is A Opinion But All In All Postman Dosent even Care So Whatever I Dont Either It Was A suggestion He Dosent Want TO Use So Therefore It Dosent Matter Anymore

=/ You have the wrong Itachi, then. EDIT: Use Punctuation at least. =/ Make it so we can understand what you're trying to say, it makes it look cluttered this way.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Itachi I Beat Your Arceus With A Friggin Charizard What About That It's Really All About startegy Anyway I Can Beat A Rayquaza With A Properly Raised Swampert Uber Really Is A Opinion But All In All Postman Dosent even Care So Whatever I Dont Either It Was A suggestion He Dosent Want TO Use So Therefore It Dosent Matter Anymore

Check your profile, it's a different itachi

Anyway, you hack so it's hardly an achievement.

Back