• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/RMT.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm going to actually say Ice Punch and here's why. Gliscor is a somewhat common switch into Metagross to take a Meteor Mash and just roost it off. Yeah Choice Band Ice Punch = Game Over. Hippowdon will not like it either.

While STAB Meteor Mash does quite a bit of damage itself, it misses A LOT.

Oh crap that's emerald too >.>

Just use Pursuit then.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I'm going to actually say Ice Punch and here's why. Gliscor is a somewhat common switch into Metagross to take a Meteor Mash and just roost it off. Yeah Choice Band Ice Punch = Game Over. Hippowdon will not like it either.

While STAB Meteor Mash does quite a bit of damage itself, it misses A LOT.

Oh crap that's emerald too >.>

I hate you Anti.

But Pursuit it is.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I hate you Anti.

But Pursuit it is.

you should after that.

Pursuit is helpful because Alakazam stuck in a Choice specs Psychic being trapped by Metagross is a beautiful thing.

There's always Grass Knot to two-shot swampert, probably Gross' most common counter with Hippowdon.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Nah, no Grass Knot. Sims (Infernape) already knows it, and while he can't switch in, he can revenge kill. Plus, Largo (Slowbro) and Light (Dusknoir) can outstall Swampy if necessary.

Back