• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMXP - Pokemon Shiny Diamond

What starters do you want?

• Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
    • MI
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I am not helping you anymore. At first I felt sorry for you, but now that I'm reading more carefully, I see this:

Man, what the hell? You stole this from ME!
    Click Here Skip to 1:50, and you'll see.

Man, no. Just no. Don't use the tiles I gave you. Get them yourself, jackass.
    And, if I get banned, I get banned. So be it.

Man, I got a headache.
    kingsnivy... you just crossed the line man. i cant believe, you would actually steal an idea from your mappers game.

@neo-spriteman.
    i dont want to say this, cause i might get suspended, but (even though the post was deleted.) i tried to warn you.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Okay, wow, this situation is getting a little crazy so I'm going to have to close this thread. KingSnivy, you are free to create a new thread for this project when all content lifted from other projects is removed.

I don't want to be the bad guy here, but this is the only option considering how much the situation has escalated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back