• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
or i can just trade him to you now and tell you shortly :)

I don't know, im actually having someone else ev this one for me.

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
and no wi have to reset my wifi :(

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No they only take three of four bacaus the pokes you may have used them on already had evs, you can onyl ev a poke to a certin point...

so when you have a fresh clean slate you have lots of evs to add on and the max of any one vitamin you can feed to them is ten :)

rnc do you have me registered in your diamond version?

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay no problem :) want to talk about evs while we waite? and i do want that setup the 10 carbos, 10 hp up, 10 iorn and liek i side i think i have feed it some, so if it won't eat anymore of one jsut go onto the next :)

and of course thank you rnc!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay no problem :) want to talk about evs while we waite? and i do want that setup the 10 carbos, 10 hp up, 10 iorn and liek i side i think i have feed it some, so if it won't eat anymore of one jsut go onto the next :)

and of course thank you rnc!

Ok, it took 10 of the carbos and 10 of the hp up, and only 9 of the iron, coming back in now.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay great thank you rnc :) and i knew i made it eat soemthing or another lol

and pm me in advance when you get one of the pokes we were talking about so i can do them one by one (so i plan out everythign i have to do for that one poke lol :) )

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay great thank you rnc :) and i knew i made it eat soemthing or another lol

and pm me in advance when you get one of the pokes we were talking about so i can do them one by one (so i plan out everythign i have to do for that one poke lol :) )

Hey, I'll get the nature and you tell me what to feed it and it's yours!!
BTW, if you plan on ev'ing that, throw me a copy of it please??
I'm off for now to get the 1st one for ytou to train for me.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No you get the nature, ill tell you what to feed it AND do the rest of eving and well consider it payment for laparas okay?

And yha sure :) i have to see what i have done with it and how badly i messed it up *sigh* the real laparas i wanted to ev got traded accidentily, and the one you fed was a step down from it >.<

and okay what one is the first one going to be? If you know...

The ivs are pretty good on this laparas though they are soemting liek 14/24/31/31/31/25

the only diffrence between the oen you feed me and the other one, was the hp was going to be 401+

and after i ev this laparas can you rare candy it to lvl 100 please?

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay :) well, do you have a plan on that one to ev? or no? and if you want, you can just give it to me rare candied to like lvl 15, and i can make sure it gets ev'd with anything planned, and evolve also :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay :) well, do you have a plan on that one to ev? or no? and if you want, you can just give it to me rare candied to like lvl 15, and i can make sure it gets ev'd with anything planned, and evolve also :)

I just want to get the nature and good iv's for now and then talk to you about the candy and vitamins after I get it. The you train it how ever you like!!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
-nods nods- okay rnc :) pm me when you get it and tommarow ill start making lists for mamoswine ^^

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Yay okay :) then imma go to bed no its past em bedtime lol. talk to you tommarow rnc!

Back