• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • hey sorry about all the trouble im back in wifi now whenever your ready but do whatever you gotta go first =)
    Hope you got what was promised??
    do you have a choice band, scarf and tm flamethrower
    Yes, I have those, just pm me when you see me here please!!
    Bump for RNC.
    (Filleeeeeerr)
    Thanks for the bump!! :)

Hi! Are your events legit?
    That's such a dumb question!!

Umm IPablo no one can know if every event they have is legit. I think you have have to be more specific. ~RNC~ Are you at gamespot? Or just not on?

Well guess what, no I'm not a gs, we got a big storm here last night and the mall was closed. :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • The 2 mews I got last night are on my diamond game and I need them on my 1st pearl game, I just need to trade them to you and then you trade them back to me please??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • RNC, did anything from my thread interest you?
    Sorry, haven't had a chance to look yet, I'll do that after I trade with Death.
    Alright but well were at it how about I take you up on your offer. The 2 pokemon you give me for the mews can they be 2 of the events?

Sure, I'll do that, it would have to be any ways, that's alll that's on that game!! :)

Back