• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Mechapanzer

Unexpected Powerhouse
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    VM me please if you got the 3 birds preferabley all modest but if not I just need them bad

also a lickilckiy

SuperToaster

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • yes, you may, give me just a bit though, waiting on a trade back ATM.

Actually never mind, I just found out my new router doesn't work with my ds. D: Guess I'll have to come back some other time, thanks anyway though!

EDIT: Disregard that I've got it working now! Why must wireless routers be so evil? T_T

Last edited:

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Oh okay. :D I think I'll never get something on the giveaway because on our timezone. :(

Years
  • Hi I was wondering for your breeding service would it be possible for me to provide a pokemon with an egg move and then could you breed another as a shiny for me? You could keep the original of course. I was planning on breeding an eevee with the egg move Wish. Please let me know what you'd say to this and thank you in advance. :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Hi I was wondering for your breeding service would it be possible for me to provide a pokemon with an egg move and then could you breed another as a shiny for me? You could keep the original of course. I was planning on breeding an eevee with the egg move Wish. Please let me know what you'd say to this and thank you in advance. :]

It should be possible but as you want a shiny it might be easier to check other threads
    i have seen some that offering Shiny Eevee with Wish as it can take some time to breed Shiny. I tried and made over 40 eggs and got nothing :(

Years
  • It should be possible but as you want a shiny it might be easier to check other threads
    i have seen some that offering Shiny Eevee with Wish as it can take some time to breed Shiny. I tried and made over 40 eggs and got nothing :(

Yeah I see what you mean, I'll probably just wait around and look out for one seeing as how I don't even have one yet anyway. Thanks for the help. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Yeah I see what you mean, I'll probably just wait around and look out for one seeing as how I don't even have one yet anyway. Thanks for the help. ^^

No problem :)
    you might wonna check the other big threads most of them have Shiny Eevee
    might be worth asking if they have the move you are looking for

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
  • It should be possible but as you want a shiny it might be easier to check other threads
    idk Ash.
    Wait til ~RNC~ returns.
    She has the option of shiny or not so she might be able to do it. Don't count her out and say she can't.

Oh, and BUMP.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    idk Ash.
    Wait til ~RNC~ returns.
    She has the option of shiny or not so she might be able to do it. Don't count her out and say she can't.

Oh, and BUMP.

i didnt count her out and i did say it was possible
    i just said it might be quicker / easier to look else where
    As she might be busy

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I understand. I just want ~RNC~ to have a say-so in the matter.
    Besides, she might already have one. Shiny Eevees with wish are pretty popular and she might have done a couple before.

okay i do see your point.
    but i was only stating that it might be easier to find one else where
    if RNC does have 1 then she could PM the person

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi I was wondering for your breeding service would it be possible for me to provide a pokemon with an egg move and then could you breed another as a shiny for me? You could keep the original of course. I was planning on breeding an eevee with the egg move Wish. Please let me know what you'd say to this and thank you in advance. :]
    Ok, let me see if I have this right, you want a shiny eevee with the move wish, and you have the poke with wish to give me??

It should be possible but as you want a shiny it might be easier to check other threads
    Thanks for the help!! :)

idk Ash.
    Wait til ~RNC~ returns.

Oh, and BUMP.
    Thanks for the bump!! :)

Years
  • Oh of course that's fine if it doesn't work out. Just figure I'd try asking since shiny Umbreons look so cool. @_@ As soon as I get my hands on a Skitty or Pikachu I'll be able to start. I haven't even finished the game yet. xD

Back