• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

MrTopHat

Eevee Breeder/Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • im a little confused when you say your gonna give away a Pokemon or when your doing you shiny contest thing how is it that you just "give" someone a Pokemon without trading (ive read your rules please excuse me if i did miss something that im mentioning)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'll be waiting on wifi.
    filler
    Sorry, what did you want please??
    im a little confused when you say your gonna give away a Pokemon or when your doing you shiny contest thing how is it that you just "give" someone a Pokemon without trading (ive read your rules please excuse me if i did miss something that im mentioning)

Sorry if you're confused, it says for you to give me junk for the shiny I give you!! :)

Who wants the next 2 please??

MrTopHat

Years
  • may i have the shiny mewtwo and shiny moltres in box 18
    (i believe they are the only mewto and moltres in that box

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • May I have shiny pigeot in box 1 and ahiny growthlite in box 2 please?

Edit: nevermind for this post, haven't seen mrtophat

MrTopHat

Years
  • OMG YOU ARE AMAZING thank you so very much i really appreciate it my training for my Pokemon will be better because of you thanks a lot again!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    can i have,
    Charizard lv36 Hasty BOX 1
    Absol lv1 Brave BOX 16
    can i also have a master ball and a power weight?

MrTopHat

Years
  • ;3 i will if you need a Pokemon or two contact me maybe il have it and or kno someone that does

Back