• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    new

hello, im new to this whole pokecommunity thing and i really want that togekiss in your 6th box. please get back to me.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    hi i have 2 PKLATAM Jirachi i got myself, are you interested in trading them for one of your GAMESTP pichu and GAMESTP jirachi?

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Alright to ibust that togekiss in box 6 is a part of the sunday shiny giveaway.
    So please come back for it on the giveaway day thanks...
    Make you read those rules too :)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey RNC, I was wondering if I could ask you for the Umbreon and Jolteon in Box 7 of your lvl 100's give-away? I also was wondering if you could attach an expert belt to one of them and a masterball to the other? If this is ok, let me know.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    hi i have 2 PKLATAM Jirachi i got myself, are you interested in trading them for one of your GAMESTP pichu and GAMESTP jirachi?
    Sorry, from what event is that please??
    Hey RNC, I was wondering if I could ask you for the Umbreon and Jolteon in Box 7 of your lvl 100's give-away? I also was wondering if you could attach an expert belt to one of them and a masterball to the other? If this is ok, let me know.

Yes catch me on here and make sure you remind me please!!

ADJ Thanks for the help there.

Back