• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Sorry, think about expanding the give away for others!!

Every one I need Help!! A Good Friend Is Leaving Because no one Listens to Rules, I have Been In His Shoes And Know How It Feels, Please VM Or PM Him For Me And Ask Him To Stay Please!! His Name Is Elheroeoscuro, Don't Let Another Good Trainer Get Away Please!! :'(

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Sorry, think about expanding the give away for others!!

Every one I need Help!! A Good Friend Is Leaving Because no one Listens to Rules, I have Been In His Shoes And Know How It Feels, Please VM Or PM Him For Me And Ask Him To Stay Please!! His Name Is Elheroeoscuro, Don't Let Another Good Trainer Get Away Please!! :'(

ok that's alright, I think he is also leaving because he has had enough of playing Pokemon

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • ok people from Australia will miss your giveaway every weekend because of the time difference.
    Nah, I live in Australia. Her giveaway can go 'til around 3-4pm Monday afternoon at the latest, so even if you have school you could get online before or after.

Hell, if there's anything you want and you won't be able to pick it up, I can try to grab it for you and trade to you later on in the day.

gtarbeast

Check out my youtube
    Years
  • high rnc i, see you are wanting a shiny deoxys, well i have one got it from a regular user of this forum so i am almost certain its not hacked, and if it is free shiny poke i suppose

i will send it to you if you can replace it with a non shiny deoxys lvl100,
    and a lapras with some masterballs would be awesome!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • ok people from Australia will miss your giveaway every weekend because of the time difference.
    Should I switch it to Saturday intead?? Do you think that qould help some others??

i have a wish pichu. its shiny 31/31/31/30/30/31, hp ice 70
    Sorry, not interested!!
    high rnc i, see you are wanting a shiny deoxys, well i have one got it from a regular user of this forum so i am almost certain its not hacked, and if it is free shiny poke i suppose

i will send it to you if you can replace it with a non shiny deoxys lvl100,
    and a lapras with some masterballs would be awesome!!
    Yes I need my deoxy replaced, but what is the whole trade please??

Hey, RNC may I ask for the shiny magikarp please?
    Yes, meet you there now for it, sorry I kept it sooo long!!

Years
  • Some good stuff here. Cmt these.

Shiny EV'd Blastoise
    Shiny EV'd Alakazam
    Shiny EV'd Flareon
    Shiny EV'd Hypno
    Shiny EV'd Aggron
    Shiny EV'd Cloyster
    Shiny EV'd Groudon
    Shiny EV'd Politoed
    Shiny EV'd Relicanth

Could I get IV's, EV's, and gender on them.?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Some good stuff here. Cmt these.

Shiny EV'd Blastoise
    Shiny EV'd Alakazam
    Shiny EV'd Flareon
    Shiny EV'd Hypno
    Shiny EV'd Aggron
    Shiny EV'd Cloyster
    Shiny EV'd Groudon
    Shiny EV'd Politoed
    Shiny EV'd Relicanth

Could I get IV's, EV's, and gender on them.?

Sorry, I can only give you the genders on those.

Years
  • Damn. Not even EV's.? I could figure out the IVs myself if you could tell me that. =/ As is, I guess I'm only interested in Alakazam 'cause I saw it's info in someone else's thread. It is male, right.? =P

Back