• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My FC: 1504 2172 1147

May I have the following shinies?:

Regigigas lv70 Adamant (Box 15)
    Rhyperior lv52 Brave (Box 12)

Would you also attach Master Balls to them? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    BOX 2
    Vileplume lvl. 51

BOX 10
    Chimecho lv41 Gentle

Thanks, please use hg fc in sig ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    BOX 2
    Vileplume lvl. 51

BOX 10
    Chimecho lv41 Gentle

Thanks, please use hg fc in sig ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Thanks so much, RNC ^^ It took me three tries but it paid off. I've been waiting to get these dream shinies!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023

Houndour lv1 Calm (Box 7)
    Mewtwo lv100 Hardy (Box 18)

Would you also attach TM 26 (Earthquake) and TM 34 (Shock Wave) to them? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Originally Posted by Imperator161 ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Would you also attach TM 26 (Earthquake) and TM 34 (Shock Wave) to them? Thanks in advance!

Are you coming onto wifi soon for these? I still haven't seen you yet (and I'm still waiting for the Houndour and Mewtwo).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Now that you're done with ToffeeT, I'll repost this. Your post made it seem as if the trade had already happened, but I'm still waiting. Whenever you have the chance to trade would be great:

Originally Posted by Imperator161 ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Are you coming onto wifi soon for these? I still haven't seen you yet (and I'm still waiting for the Houndour and Mewtwo).

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
    Actually Imperator161 you didn't read the rules. Sorry but I believe you missed out.

You have to wait till she says "Who Wants the Next 2 (Please)?"

You have to be first to answer on what you want after she says that, or you'll have to wait til she says it again.

EDIT: Oh, so she must have accidentally skipped you I guess by what you say. Now I see. Looking above I saw you did ask after she said "Next 2" and you said thanks in advance and she said enjoy them please.

She must have accidentally forgotten to go to you since you already said thanks and/or was probably busy.

Sorry. I'll make sure ~RNC~ notices this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Ok, great. Thanks for the help. I realize that giveaways can get pretty chaotic, and my timing on my first post asking about what had happened with the trade was probably mistaken as just another late post in response to RNC's "Who wants the next 2, please?" I'm glad that the confusion has been cleared up somewhat.

Years
    Gender and OT on these, plz.

Shiny EV'd Swellow
    Shiny EV'd Houndoom
    Shiny EV'd Mightyena
    Shiny EV'd Rampardos
    Shiny EV'd Zangoose
    Shiny EV'd Infernape
    Shiny EV'd Tangrowth
    Shiny EV'd Armaldo
    Shiny EV'd Azelf
    Shiny EV'd Regigigas