• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • Okay, today is sunday so can I have your giveaway lv.1 piplup in box 11 , and Chimchar lv1 Adamant also in box 11?
    I'm sorry but its too early yet you have to wait for her to get on and say that she is ready. So please be patient she will be on soon enough.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Okay ill go on in the morning about 4 hours prior to now, so in 44 hours is that right?

Just to be clear whats the trade, because i dont know if you want Hellfire or not?
    Sorry, I'll have to look at the page where we posted the trade, who ev'ed the hellfire??

We're on the same time zone...I must have misread something.So Lv.100s are only avalible on Sundays?Ok,I'll wait.
    Yes, you'll have to wait til Monday
    LOLZ RNC the houndoom that Sam_ has is the same one i gave you to hatch my shiny vulpix XD
    I knew I knew that poke from some where!! HaHa :)
    Hey, can I get TM64: Explosion and a Choice Band?
    Sorry you'll have to wait please!!
    I'm sorry but its too early yet you have to wait for her to get on and say that she is ready. So please be patient she will be on soon enough.

I'm here now, it's 6:10 pm and I want to open it, but PC is acting up!!

Who Wants The 1st 2 Please??[/size]

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey RNC :D
    Hellfire OT is Zero, so i guess he eved it, I got it from Elheroe though.
    Now also one request, when I trade you the Rayquaza, could you please send me back a copy of it because I only have 1 Rayquaza.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • I'm pretty much brand new on these forums, so I'm not too sure about how this works.
    I understand that if I want a shiny I have to wait until Sunday and I have to catch you online, but do I leave a request and wait for you to reply, or do I wait till Sunday to request?
    Eh,
    The request is a Shiny Togepi, its calm natured and in box 6.
    If I got this wrong then please tell me how to do it. x: Aha.
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 1462 6927 2699
    !!!
    Can I do this request again? :3
    And which do I friend codes do I add again for the shinies? ><
    Never mind, found it c:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Valor, please vm me please about the request!! :)

Sorry every one about last night and not doing the give away, but as most of you know PC crashed and I got tired waiting for it to get back up, I will try to fir another day in this week for it, amybe Wed. So ust look back then please.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    I'm interested in TRUTH, atm I have very few pokés for trade, I can EV my UT Scyther Adamant Technician with IVs: 31/31/21/20/13/31 or my Shiny UT Chimchar Naive with IVs: 26/26/14/21/29/31 if u want.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • I'm gonna try to do it on Wed. this week.

I was waiting on the page to change again, but I will not be trading any til I finish my hg/ss games, I have finished hg and am almost done with ss, people please be patient with me til then!! :)
    Alrighty, will it be the same method as Sunday?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Wow, I remember coming here on an old account and getting quite a few Pokemon from you, and now look how much this place has grown! :D

Back