• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Ok, I don't usually take this long, but I like you and you manners, try it now with the vc off please!!

Aww okay thank you so much for waiting but now I have to go. >_< Frustrating but I will see what is wrong with my wi-fi. Thank you again for waiting I will try my luck next time. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    hey RNC if you wanna continue with your giveaway i could try to get them to her for you, if she doesnt mind
    It's ok, I need to close this for now please!!
    Aww okay thank you so much for waiting but now I have to go. >_< Frustrating but I will see what is wrong with my wi-fi. Thank you again for waiting I will try my luck next time. :)

I'll be here next Sunday for every one please!! :)

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Your User Name:Johnny18
    Pokemon:Nincanda
    Nature:Adamant
    Shiny: Y
    NickName: up to you, RNC ^_^

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    Would you mind RCing a couple pokes for me? i EV trained a aron and larvitar and i kinda wanna get them to 100 but they take forever to level....

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    here's my request again:

Your User Name: hiphiphippo
    Pokemon: exeggcute (egg moves: leaf storm, synthesis)
    Nature: modest
    Shiny: yes
    NickName: none

i have the egg move parent ready to be picked up whenever

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    here's my request again:

Your User Name: hiphiphippo
    Pokemon: exeggcute (egg moves: leaf storm, synthesis)
    Nature: modest
    Shiny: yes
    NickName: none

i have the egg move parent ready to be picked up whenever

Ok, give me just a few minutes to re-arrange some things and reword some things and I'll meet you there!! :)

Back