• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    Hey could I get an Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189, and a Shiny Suicune. I'll give you a picachu colored pichu. Thanks :)
    Name: Taylor
    FC: 2579-0273-3932

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
    Hey could I get an Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189, and a Shiny Suicune. I'll give you a picachu colored pichu. Thanks :)
    Name: Taylor
    FC: 2579-0273-3932
    ~RNC~ only gives shinys on her Sunday giveaway, which IS today but she has not been on yet or announced it as of yet, but when she does (if she does) and you are the first after she says "Who Wants the Next 2 Please??", then you can have it for free, and even another shiny if you want it.

But with the Event Arceus you have to give her an event she doesn't have yet. Sorry but idk if she will trade one for the PCP, unless she wants it for the date.

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    5242 4174 9294

box 14
    trapinch jolly nn Gummy

Box 6
    ampharos bashful nn Anthrax

Please? DX

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    I'd like the Box 11 Shinx and Box 16 Zangoose.

I'm not too familiar with this whole giveaway thing -- should I have two Pokemon to "trade" to you (as in ones I don't want) or is there a way you just send the Pokemon?

Back